Any of you bastiges have Monday off?
AND Tuesday.  So GFY!
WTF!  Better GFY twice for that shit!
As part of her Christmas gift, we'd promised my MIL to take her to the aforementioned Atlantic City for the weekend.  The kids have all of Presidents' week off.  So I decided to take an extra vacation day and call it a four day weekend.   :P
That's a good plan, hopefully you win it big!  Just don't forget about us little guys! ;) Craps is my go-to game, hell, just watching is half the fun!(twBDs)  ;D
Love craps too but I won't be gambling on this trip.  No disposable cash at the moment.
don't forget the condoms, you don't wait to be paying college tuition forever! that's a bigger gamble.
What's a condom?

Couple of hours of meetings, then head home.  Have a good one, BBL.
Later, Dave.  You hazzuh'd before the hazzuh'er.

Any of you bastiges have Monday off?
AND Tuesday.  So GFY!
WTF!  Better GFY twice for that shit!
As part of her Christmas gift, we'd promised my MIL to take her to the aforementioned Atlantic City for the weekend.  The kids have all of Presidents' week off.  So I decided to take an extra vacation day and call it a four day weekend.   :P
That's a good plan, hopefully you win it big!  Just don't forget about us little guys! ;) Craps is my go-to game, hell, just watching is half the fun!(twBDs)  ;D
Love craps too but I won't be gambling on this trip.  No disposable cash at the moment.
don't forget the condoms, you don't wait to be paying college tuition forever! that's a bigger gamble.
What's a condom?
looks like a one finger glove, usually found in a foil or plastic wrapper. I think I last bought a box of 12 in 2009.  Apparently they are supposed to be kept in the nightstand drawer to age like cigars in a humidor.  but they do have expiration dates.  Menopause causes their need to be reduced.

Couple of hours of meetings, then head home.  Have a good one, BBL.
Later, Dave.

Couple of hours of meetings, then head home.  Have a good one, BBL.
Later, Dave.  You hazzuh'd before the hazzuh'er.
The older you get, the more often you suffer from pre-hazzuhulation.

Just a good reminder to be careful what you wish for!

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball
Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3RcqBkUqZ

I guess everyone knew to stay out of the room when they heard, “Blue 18, Green 32, hut, hut, hike.”

[...]
Oh.  Now that you mention it, I think I remember using those during sex.  Since I don't have sex any longer...

Any of you bastiges have Monday off?
Me.

Couple of hours of meetings, then head home.  Have a good one, BBL.
Later, Dave.  You hazzuh'd before the hazzuh'er.
The older you get, the more often you suffer from pre-hazzuhulation.
I'm sure there is a tablet for that.

Good morning all.... I'm just reading a lurking.
How was your afternoon with your whiskey buddy yesterday?  Do any toastering?
Actually, I behaved myself very well for a change.
Sorry to hear that!
I guess I was a little off my game that day...
Smoke five "Pepin Blues" and ten "Our Fathers" and your sins will be absolved.  Yes, I can do that.  I'm a licensed preacher.  In a real church.  No, really.
So if we send you some cigars, we can write that off in our taxes as a tithe?
Yes.  I'll even send you a receipt for the IRS.

Couple of hours of meetings, then head home.  Have a good one, BBL.
Later Dave!

That'll do it for me, hazzuh!