dwgbryant

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You just keep it up a dick reduction is imminent.
I don't bed EVERYONE in Florida!

Oh, that's right.  Good morning, Dean.
didn't you say that earlier or had you gone back to bed?
It's all a big blur.  If you don't want my greetings, just ignore them.  I won't take it personally.   ;)
no, that's not it, thought you had already greeted me. now you can GFY.
That just felt so right.  Thank you.

In cigar news, the weekly special is pretty decent, if you like Diesels. Might get some more HotD, or some of the coronas. Can't decide.
That is yesterday's news and disrespectful to re-publish today. :)
/////Sorry

In cigar news, the weekly special is pretty decent, if you like Diesels. Might get some more HotD, or some of the coronas. Can't decide.
That is yesterday's news and disrespectful to re-publish today. :)
/////Sorry
CNS!

Oh, that's right.  Good morning, Dean.
didn't you say that earlier or had you gone back to bed?
It's all a big blur.  If you don't want my greetings, just ignore them.  I won't take it personally.   ;)
no, that's not it, thought you had already greeted me. now you can GFY.
Too much disrespect around here guess next you will be talking about lunch before switching to guns this afternoon.   RRR & G w/ ChL & ML here.

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You're a good guy Dean!  What cigars you looking for?
something I haven't had before or what I wouldn't ordinarily purchase online.
Not sure what they have there, but you may want to look for Casa Fernandez, Emilio, Room 101, RoMa Craft (especially Intemperance and Aquitaine), Aging Room (although not a real favorite of mine), Paul Garmirian, JdN Cabinetta, and of course Curivari.

Is this the right forum?
Yes, yes it is.

Morning, muchachos.

RazMan!

it depends on what you're looking for.
Well, it is short a few things. No cigars, women, whiskey, Harleys, handguns, or cowboy boots. But it's still a grand start.
Agreed.  Good morning, Bret.
Mornin', Mr. Mayor. Better check under your desk, I think I just heard about yet another reorg out your way.
Not another, but a continuous one.  They are still working under the strategy that they will get rid of ALL of IT within 3 years.
If you haven't read it before, search online for the essay "How Software Companies Die" by Orson Scott Card. It doesn't just apply to software companies.
Logged

dwgbryant

Oh, that's right.  Good morning, Dean.
didn't you say that earlier or had you gone back to bed?
It's all a big blur.  If you don't want my greetings, just ignore them.  I won't take it personally.   ;)
no, that's not it, thought you had already greeted me. now you can GFY.
That just felt so right.  Thank you.
anytime Tony.
:)

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You just keep it up a dick reduction is imminent.
I don't bed EVERYONE in Florida!
But you're trying.

Oh, that's right.  Good morning, Dean.
didn't you say that earlier or had you gone back to bed?
It's all a big blur.  If you don't want my greetings, just ignore them.  I won't take it personally.   ;)
no, that's not it, thought you had already greeted me. now you can GFY.
That just felt so right.  Thank you.
We are here to complete you Antnee!
Logged

dwgbryant

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You're a good guy Dean!  What cigars you looking for?
something I haven't had before or what I wouldn't ordinarily purchase online.
Not sure what they have there, but you may want to look for Casa Fernandez, Emilio, Room 101, RoMa Craft (especially Intemperance and Aquitaine), Aging Room (although not a real favorite of mine), Paul Garmirian, JdN Cabinetta, and of course Curivari.
I'm not sure either. they were closed last Sunday when I showed up. there's quite a few of the Room 101 series I haven't had. not since GregFish introduced them to me years ago. whatever trips my trigger when I get there. not sure how long the biker lady will want to hang out, she's a non-smoker but doesn't complain about smokers.
Logged

dwgbryant

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You just keep it up a dick reduction is imminent.
I don't bed EVERYONE in Florida!
But you're trying.
there a quite a few I just maintain a healthy friendship ......... for my health!

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You just keep it up a dick reduction is imminent.
I don't bed EVERYONE in Florida!
:-X

picking up the biker lady for grocery shopping (hers) and cigar shopping (mine).
later.
You just keep it up a dick reduction is imminent.
I don't bed EVERYONE in Florida!
I'm sure some alligators just breathed a sigh of relief
[...]

I listed all those and will let you know what I end up with. thank you.