Just a good reminder to be careful what you wish for!

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball
Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3RcqBkUqZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Good lord.
That's a 640 RG!
But limp and nobody wants a limp cigar
Or a penis the size of a grapefruit.
OUCH that hewts!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.

Looks like CG is late to work again.
Picked up breakfast for the crew, typical Friday stuff - mornin Tex
Nice You this Friday morning.  Probably file a grievance at my office for bringing something not acceptable to their religion or diet.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)
Understandable, time to go toast my bagel!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)
Understandable, time to go toast my bagel!
That's a weird euphemism, but have fun!

It is Mardi Gras Season and I was just reminiscing and revered about 4 years ago when I worked in our MO office I today a non-murican bitch that grew up in Louisiana Happy Fat Tuesday and she filed a grievance against me for calling her fat and insulting her in front of others.  Wonder why I hate my job?   For those that may not be familiar with Mardi Gras traditions Fat Tuesday is the correct name of the grand Finale celebration always on Tuesday.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
Did you get a load of that malarky? Quite the ever-changing set of laws over there

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
No one would ever think it was YellowStar's then!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Good but mine will not have any extra X's.  Nice for her though.
It's almost like a mirage - good to have, but now she starts back at 0.  Just setting it aside, wonder if she would notice if a new cigar box arrived ;)
Will not know unless you try.  Maybe disguise it with some feet. :)
SHEESH!
LMFAO - just holding up our no-respect reputation ;)
Understandable, time to go toast my bagel!
Make sure to do your part and talk about lunch.  Hope Raz show up to cover guns for us.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday you Douchebags!