Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
Yeah, but at least we don't have separators here. Morning Tony.
That's what some folks like about CI's site.  To each, his own.  Good to see ya, Dave.
And the good thing is we all now have choices available to please our preferences.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.
You're more easy going when you're telecommuting.  ;)
No assholes annoying the shit out of me and my Fuk'n computers work when teleworking!   I am telling you that incompetent dysfunctional computer shit at work is driving me batshit crazy.  I also work with 55 total dipstick idiots, don't even have a single person that I care to visit or have lunch with.  Terrible atmosphere.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.
You're more easy going when you're telecommuting.  ;)
No assholes annoying the shit out of me and my Fuk'n computers work when teleworking!   I am telling you that incompetent dysfunctional computer shit at work is driving me batshit crazy.  I also work with 55 total dipstick idiots, don't even have a single person that I care to visit or have lunch with.  Terrible atmosphere.
So how many more days?

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.
You're more easy going when you're telecommuting.  ;)
Yea, have a snickers Marsha!

Just a good reminder to be careful what you wish for!

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball
Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3RcqBkUqZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Good lord.
That's a 640 RG!

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.
You're more easy going when you're telecommuting.  ;)
No assholes annoying the shit out of me and my Fuk'n computers work when teleworking!   I am telling you that incompetent dysfunctional computer shit at work is driving me batshit crazy.  I also work with 55 total dipstick idiots, don't even have a single person that I care to visit or have lunch with.  Terrible atmosphere.
So how many more days?
Possibly as few as about 180, looking seriously at some options.

[...]

But limp and nobody wants a limp cigar

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Looks like CG is late to work again.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?

[...]

Or a penis the size of a grapefruit.

Looks like CG is late to work again.
Picked up breakfast for the crew, typical Friday stuff - mornin Tex

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
What timing!  Good Friday Morning CG.  Is it my payday or yours?
Today is yours - but the wifes PTO from her old job hit today, so that's a nice x4 multiplier for her paycheck!
Boom!