Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
They don't have very thick skins do they...
They don't talk about guns and lunch they show respect.  Guess CB has picked up some bad habits hanging around over here.

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.
Old school Dr, the wife and I both were startled when the first sign we saw said their policy was cash and checks only for office visits, good thing I still carry cash.  The only thing he fussed about was my cigar smoking and the wife not kissing me that morning, I plan on not going back to him for awhile.
Hell we could have done that for you here at no charge and then would have sent you a few cigars.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
They don't have very thick skins do they...
I wouldn't say they...

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.
Old school Dr, the wife and I both were startled when the first sign we saw said their policy was cash and checks only for office visits, good thing I still carry cash.  The only thing he fussed about was my cigar smoking and the wife not kissing me that morning, I plan on not going back to him for awhile.
Have any other good options in the area?
For where his wife could kiss him?

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.
Old school Dr, the wife and I both were startled when the first sign we saw said their policy was cash and checks only for office visits, good thing I still carry cash.  The only thing he fussed about was my cigar smoking and the wife not kissing me that morning, I plan on not going back to him for awhile.
Have any other good options in the area?
For where his wife could kiss him?
Good luck in getting that prescription filled.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
Yeah, but at least we don't have separators here. Morning Tony.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.

Just a good reminder to be careful what you wish for!

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball
Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3RcqBkUqZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
Yeah, but at least we don't have separators here. Morning Tony.
That's what some folks like about CI's site.  To each, his own.  Good to see ya, Dave.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
But they have respectful bullshit!

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
No news there for me.
You're more easy going when you're telecommuting.  ;)

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....
I have news for you AND them... Both sites are nothing but bullshit.  I thought that was the whole point.  Good morning again, fellas.
But they have respectful bullshit!
GFY!

And I'll GFM now.  Time to commute in the RealFeel®: -12°.  Sheesh.

Just a good reminder to be careful what you wish for!

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball
Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2950409/World-s-penis-REDUCTION-surgery-Teenager-requested-op-genitals-grew-large-stopped-having-sex.html#ixzz3RcqBkUqZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Good lord.