Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31

Good to have you join us this morning Mr. Dean!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good to have you join us this morning Mr. Dean!
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU.  Hope you had a good day off yesterday.
,Good morning Native, not really a good day but at least no work.
You get such little time off they need to be extra good days, sorry yesterday was not so good.  But maybe you will have a quiet day at work today and Saturday off will be better for you.
The Evil Bitch has been skipping me for a month, afraid I will see her today.

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.

Morning LSU.  Hope you had a good day off yesterday.
,Good morning Native, not really a good day but at least no work.
You get such little time off they need to be extra good days, sorry yesterday was not so good.  But maybe you will have a quiet day at work today and Saturday off will be better for you.
The Evil Bitch has been skipping me for a month, afraid I will see her today.
That is why they call them in-laws ;D

Morning, all.
Happy Friday Morning Golf, how is your weather today?
Frickin' freezin'. 6 right now, wind chill -9. High on Sunday is only supposed to be 6, as well. Gonna be a chilly weekend.
Ouch!

Morning Travellin Dave.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL

43° and the owls seem happy.
My son lives up in the Myrtle Beach area and 28 at his house this morning.
Same here....well, minus the twenty part....
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Antnee!
Morning Dave.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
They don't have very thick skins do they...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.
Old school Dr, the wife and I both were startled when the first sign we saw said their policy was cash and checks only for office visits, good thing I still carry cash.  The only thing he fussed about was my cigar smoking and the wife not kissing me that morning, I plan on not going back to him for awhile.

Looks like CB got his azz scolded for acting like us and calling Fred and Fans douchbags in jest. LOL
Yes, well they respect others over there (pretty much), and don't talk about unimportant things like lunch and guns....

@ LSU have you been back to the Dr(s)?
Went to Neurologist yesterday and then got stood up by the sis in law, could have been worse I guess.
Yeah that is 2 strikes but at least you avoided the 3rd.  Hope the Neurologist comes back with a simple solution for you.
Old school Dr, the wife and I both were startled when the first sign we saw said their policy was cash and checks only for office visits, good thing I still carry cash.  The only thing he fussed about was my cigar smoking and the wife not kissing me that morning, I plan on not going back to him for awhile.
Have any other good options in the area?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31