CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: 2/14/2015  (Read 54066 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/14/2015
« Reply #255 on: February 14, 2015, 07:04:53 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
Ain't my place over there...and I will consider Your rules over here.
And this ain't my place either I just am privileged to be able to use it and share conversations with people from all different walks of life.  No "rules", just don't be looking for trouble and enjoy what you like if anything and if not use another Banter which seems like common sense to me, but I am old so maybe it isn't.   Tony has worked his ass off putting together the best cigar oriented banter anywhere and welcomes everyone with open arms and a hug, except the North Koreans.   Come use it and enjoy it but for God sakes don't abuse it.  There is a difference between poking fun in jest and displaying hatred and it is not even a fine line.
Thanks TX for explaining the rules again....glad to see ya got yo diNk oN...... :o
Can we agree to drop the "rules" and the term beyond BOTL civility
Let's DO IT.....
Good Deal.  What ya drinking I will pour something similar and have one with you.
Wifey is not feeling well....but, we are toasting some nice Cab Sauvig. But gotta put yo pinking in the air.
I can do that too but you ok if I use Merlot, got that open already?  I am finishing off this Shilling 180 Bomber now.  Happy Valentines to you and the misses, hope the Cab makes her feel better.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2015, 07:18:16 PM »

TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #257 on: February 14, 2015, 08:28:08 PM »

TD and I are having a glass of wine down the street if any BOTL's would like to join us honoring BOTL Civility
Never thought I'd see the day.  Really glad to hear it though.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #258 on: February 14, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »

And what is keeping you from joining next door, Tony?  Just sayin...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »

Pour a drink and get the fuck on over here Tony we are going to fix things up.  Just remember you have to misspell cuss words.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2015, 08:37:03 PM »

Pour a drink and get the fuck on over here Tony we are going to fix things up.  Just remember you have to misspell cuss words.
If I can do it you can.  Think of all the post counts I am missing over here, shit!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2015, 08:41:14 PM »

Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »

Come one come all enjoying some fighting cock (lit and liquid) with  civility down the street
Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2015, 09:35:00 PM »

Hello ... echo, echo ... Anyone home?  Going to have to pull out my magnifying glass
and like MR. Magoo, try to bumble around and find some clues ... or is that Sherlock?
Evening Sly, I am back and forth between neighborhoods, a few of us over at CI Banter visiting and trying to heal the wounds.  Come on over.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2015, 09:38:41 PM »

Showing your ago with the Magoo comment.  Gerald McBoing Boing!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2015, 09:40:56 PM »

Showing your ago with the Magoo comment.  Gerald McBoing Boing!
Hah!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2015, 09:43:04 PM »

Evening Sly, I am back and forth between neighborhoods, a few of us over at CI Banter visiting and trying to heal the wounds.  Come on over.
Milk and cookies summit?  I'm in ... all for attempts for reconciliation and unity ... people don't always agree ... different points of view, life experiences ... but we can all try to get along and avoid sharp or barbed comments.  Glad to see it!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2015, 09:58:40 PM »

Milk and cookies summit?  I'm in ... all for attempts for reconciliation and unity ... people don't always agree ... different points of view, life experiences ... but we can all try to get along and avoid sharp or barbed comments.  Glad to see it!
You are absolutely correct so please come on over and join up there tonight.  I am all,alone!!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #268 on: February 14, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »

Last Call

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter