Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Ogie put up the FS code very recently.  I think it was
/freesh54 or maybe shfree54.
Thanks, Tony.  Very nice of you to share.  I shall go in search of.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!
Well in that case, In your ass, stick it you must
Logged

dwgbryant

Woke up from the nap in time to hit Mama Sally's for dinner then set up for the meeting. Having a Partagas Black robusto and coffee.
I think I have nothing to do tomorrow, but that's subject to change without notice.

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
Another week sux but good for the company.  They probably figure you can banter just as goo at home as at work. ;D

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
I friggin loved the first two uncuts I smoked.  Then I gave one to Charlie last night and it canoed like a motherfucker.  He said the flavors were decent, which I interpreted as meh, but the burn was something awful.  I hope that isn't indicative of the whole batch I bought.
I have had 3 and no problems but I cut those foots off so as to light better.  So far like them quite well @ $3

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Hairy Dogs are certainly a good smoke.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
It is good the company will work with you.  Most would tell you to GFY and to start using your vacation.  Now all you gotta do is get the hell well!  Post haste!

[...]

Yeah.  And hurry!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21