CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: 2/12/2015  (Read 45911 times)

sfish

Re: 2/12/2015
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2015, 08:13:24 PM »

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54

sfish

« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2015, 08:14:27 PM »

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2015, 08:14:41 PM »

Ogie put up the FS code very recently.  I think it was
/freesh54 or maybe shfree54.
Thanks, Tony.  Very nice of you to share.  I shall go in search of.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #288 on: February 12, 2015, 08:19:03 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2015, 08:23:03 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?

sfish

« Reply #290 on: February 12, 2015, 08:34:15 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!
Well in that case, In your ass, stick it you must

dwgbryant

« Reply #291 on: February 12, 2015, 08:34:36 PM »

Woke up from the nap in time to hit Mama Sally's for dinner then set up for the meeting. Having a Partagas Black robusto and coffee.
I think I have nothing to do tomorrow, but that's subject to change without notice.

sfish

« Reply #292 on: February 12, 2015, 08:35:37 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #293 on: February 12, 2015, 08:47:05 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?

sfish

« Reply #294 on: February 12, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #295 on: February 12, 2015, 08:51:32 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
Another week sux but good for the company.  They probably figure you can banter just as goo at home as at work. ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #296 on: February 12, 2015, 08:53:30 PM »

I friggin loved the first two uncuts I smoked.  Then I gave one to Charlie last night and it canoed like a motherfucker.  He said the flavors were decent, which I interpreted as meh, but the burn was something awful.  I hope that isn't indicative of the whole batch I bought.
I have had 3 and no problems but I cut those foots off so as to light better.  So far like them quite well @ $3

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #297 on: February 12, 2015, 08:54:48 PM »

Hairy Dogs are certainly a good smoke.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2015, 09:25:52 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
It is good the company will work with you.  Most would tell you to GFY and to start using your vacation.  Now all you gotta do is get the hell well!  Post haste!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2015, 09:31:59 PM »

Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
It is good the company will work with you.  Most would tell you to GFY and to start using your vacation.  Now all you gotta do is get the hell well!  Post haste!
Yeah.  And hurry!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21