Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
You slap Lori on the ass?  ::)

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
Not quite the Tobacco Haus girls, but nice enough.

Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.

Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.
I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!

Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.
I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!
Really so am I!  I mean money and politics corrupting the admissions process, who ever heard of such.

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
You slap Lori on the ass?  ::)
50 Shades of Lori?

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Indeed.  Please may I have the FS code too?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?

Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?
White?  Gold is for winners!  :)
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?
White?  Gold is for winners!  :)
Well... I didn't hit the Powerball, so....

Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
I friggin loved the first two uncuts I smoked.  Then I gave one to Charlie last night and it canoed like a motherfucker.  He said the flavors were decent, which I interpreted as meh, but the burn was something awful.  I hope that isn't indicative of the whole batch I bought.

Ogie put up the FS code very recently.  I think it was
/freesh54 or maybe shfree54.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21