Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2022, 12:02:21 PM »

Good morning all. My Boss is a twit
They all are.
It's practically a requirement for the job.
Hey, now...
Don't complain to me, just ask those under you what they think. Lol
They hired me.  They say I'm the best boss ever.

And I've only lost two people from my team since I took over in 2018. One got a higher paying job in the private sector, then got laid off when the company was bought out. She wanted to come back, but I'd replaced her.

The only other person that left my team was the replacement, who was forced out last year by state policy. She objected to showing proof of vaccination, even though she was vaxed. Broke my heart. Broke her heart. We still chat every so often.
She still has her principles though.
Warped as they might be.
Jawohl, Herr Kommandant. She is indeed an undesirable! She refuses to show her papers!

Warped my ass. This the world you really want?

How about if the government decides you have to prove a negative blood-nicotine test to collect Social Security, or get Medicare benefits?  Still in favor?

Maybe take a break from pontificating on someone you know nothing about, just because you don't think they sufficiently toe your political line, Dave.
You already have to take medical exams and drug tests and nicotine tests for employment.  I don't see the difference.  There are lots of things worth standing your ground for, I just don't see this as one of them.

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2022, 12:10:01 PM »

[...]

People aren't "warped" just because they feel there is a line to be drawn somewhere.

Nuff said.

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2022, 01:43:13 PM »

La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro
(6.5"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.25 per cigar

In Stock
4.42 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 64%

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2022, 01:49:26 PM »

Oliva Serie 'O' Maduro Cigars Robusto - 10/49.99

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2022, 01:49:41 PM »

Oliva Serie 'O' Maduro Cigars Robusto - 10/49.99
Seems like these have really jumped up in price. Sheesh.

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »

Let's start the afternoon politically incorrectly.

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2022, 02:21:03 PM »

Let's start the afternoon politically incorrectly.
Lol, that's a good way to do it.

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2022, 02:21:11 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2022, 02:30:36 PM »

Let's start the afternoon politically incorrectly.
After stripping off some of that fancy dress.

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2022, 02:32:17 PM »

Smiley Quad Torch Lighter w/ Box
Only 4 Left
4.69 out of 5
$1499
total price
SAVE 70%

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2022, 02:33:47 PM »

Let's start the afternoon politically incorrectly.
After stripping off some of that fancy dress.
From back when Booth used to dress up his cigars and  seriously lacquer up his boxes.
Presentation means something!

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2022, 02:40:15 PM »

Mark Twains arrived right after I logged off the work computer.

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2022, 03:30:01 PM »

Aging Room Quattro Nicaraguan Vibrato
(6.0"x54)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $11.50 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.8 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$7.00
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 39%

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2022, 03:31:23 PM »

Mark Twains arrived right after I logged off the work computer.

Not quite Buesos but they'll do.

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2022, 04:34:51 PM »

La Perla Habana Oro Toro
(6.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $10.00 per cigar

Only 2 Left