Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Amen to that - liked the few I have had back when I first got into smoking.
Oh so you liked them last year but have since matured on to smaller things?
Back in the day...
You know, when I was like, 23/4...
By 23/24, been a seegar smoker for for 5/6 years.  Only a SINGLE desktop humi with a handful of smokes.
Mr. B!
Mr. G!  First humi was "inherited" from the warden's grandfather.  Still got it too.
Sounds really old
I have one that was my Great  Uncles that is an end table with a copper lined humidor in it.  Will take a pic and post it this weekend.

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Sheeeeiiiiit.  And I missed it.  Raz gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award.
We didn't know you were still shopping.  Thought you blew your load on the Cuarenta's .
In the future, if you are looking for something, let us know.  Leave your phone # discreetly with a couple of folks and we'll text you when it comes up.  We are here to enable.... don't like sad faces when they miss their deal.
Wait...I'm an idiot.  Nica Libre.  I was thinking Nica Rustica.  No wonder they were so cheap.

It's the Vicodin.  Honest.  No, really.

But I will leave my text # with some of y'all.  Awfully helpful.
No you are an idiot just as I am but I am a bigger idiot cause I did that except I bought them and then when they came could not figure out why I got them.  I am old though so I use that excuse.  At least they are not terrible smokes!
No, they aren't.  Good road smokes, imho.
Something pretty good for me waking the dogs and fishing.
Yup, anything, really, where the cigar isn't the focus of concentration.
And where there is a good chance you will drop it, damage it or just not be able to finish it.

Any of you chickens still kick'n here?
Of course
150 more and you will join the Top Guns!

Gotten to that part of the day where I'm fighting to stay awake.  Had a burst of activity there when some people got some stuff done that I needed.  Now I'm waiting for other people.  Sheesh.

Gotten to that part of the day where I'm fighting to stay awake.  Had a burst of activity there when some people got some stuff done that I needed.  Now I'm waiting for other people.  Sheesh.
Well you are almost to the end for today.  About 30 minutes after lunch is when I hit that point.

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
Well, sure as hell won't be running that in my 1943 Colt.  I need more money so I can buy a stronger .45 shooter.

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
While I'm thinking of it, do you grease your slides, or oil them? If grease, what do you use?

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
Well, sure as hell won't be running that in my 1943 Colt.  I need more money so I can buy a stronger .45 shooter.
Definitely not suitable for older 1911's.

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
While I'm thinking of it, do you grease your slides, or oil them? If grease, what do you use?
Well I mostly use CLP (breakfree) on my Glocks but on everything else I use Rem Oil.   Never had a problem but if you ask a hundred gun guys you will get 100 different answers.  I never use grease on anything though. There are a butt load of great lubricants out there these days.

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
Well, sure as hell won't be running that in my 1943 Colt.  I need more money so I can buy a stronger .45 shooter.
Definitely not suitable for older 1911's.  Just need to change out to a heavier recoil spring in my Glock and probably work just fine in my FNX it is built like a tank.  Still would not run a lot of it through any of them though.

This might wake you up Raz it is the new baddest ass .45 ammo ever, approaches the Double Tap 10mm velocities out of a .45.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76
While I'm thinking of it, do you grease your slides, or oil them? If grease, what do you use?
Well I mostly use CLP (breakfree) on my Glocks but on everything else I use Rem Oil.   Never had a problem but if you ask a hundred gun guys you will get 100 different answers.  I never use grease on anything though. There are a butt load of great lubricants out there these days.
Maybe check with BD on that one

Where'd ya go TexR?

Where'd ya go TexR?
Dinner and a break then listen to the wardens questions for a while.

Where'd ya go TexR?
Dinner and a break then listen to the wardens questions for a while.
Got to take the time to listen to those questions.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31