Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Ok i got to finish a short workaference and going home.  Later oldies but noobies
Time to unfold the walker and start out to the car myself.

Ok i got to finish a short workaference and going home.  Later oldies but noobies
Time to unfold the walker and start out to the car myself.
See ya later guys!

22 Alec Bradley White Gold Churchill (7.0 x 50)
              20/34.99  [box]
21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50
20 Acid Kuba Kuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
              5/24.50
19 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Robusto (5.0 x 52)
            10/22.50
18 EP Carrillo Dark Rituals (second gen.) Toro (6.0 x 52)
            5/25.00
17 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7 x 54)
          10/37.50
16 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           5/25.00
15 Serie "55" Imperial Toro Sampler Victor Sinclair
         16/39.99
14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro (6.0 x 52)
          3/37.25
13 Vagina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/29.99
12 Gurkha Warpig Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/26.50
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Amen to that - liked the few I have had back when I first got into smoking.
Oh so you liked them last year but have since matured on to smaller things?
Back in the day...
You know, when I was like, 23/4...
By 23/24, been a seegar smoker for for 5/6 years.  Only a SINGLE desktop humi with a handful of smokes.

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Amen to that - liked the few I have had back when I first got into smoking.
Oh so you liked them last year but have since matured on to smaller things?
Back in the day...
You know, when I was like, 23/4...
By 23/24, been a seegar smoker for for 5/6 years.  Only a SINGLE desktop humi with a handful of smokes.
Mr. B!

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Amen to that - liked the few I have had back when I first got into smoking.
Oh so you liked them last year but have since matured on to smaller things?
Back in the day...
You know, when I was like, 23/4...
By 23/24, been a seegar smoker for for 5/6 years.  Only a SINGLE desktop humi with a handful of smokes.
Mr. B!
Mr. G!  First humi was "inherited" from the warden's grandfather.  Still got it too.

[...]
Sounds really old

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.
Hey Sam, just trying to read up on the banter.  Saw you got the CI Copper label (Drew Estate) toros.  I did also ... haven't had one in a long while ... they are kind of an occasional guilty pleasure ... they are infused (not flavored), have a hazelnut taste to them (like Frangelico liqueur) ... and taste great with a breakfast of pancakes, butter, hot maple syrup, applewood smoked bacon, coffee and juice ...  I don't know, they just go well together or have the cigar afterwards with another cup of coffee ... So that's about a once a month to every few months' indulgence ... secret ingredient ... natural ground peanut butter spread in layers between hot pancakes, covered in hot maple syrup.  I'm telling you ... it's worth a try ... Let me know what you think.  (This is a biannual post).
Hey Sly!  thanks for the ideas!  I actually like Hazlenut flavored coffee, so I'm hoping these will go well with that.  never tried Peanut butter on pancakes, but love both so i'm sure it's a win/win!  take care!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

g'nite y'all!  have a great evening!

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Sheeeeiiiiit.  And I missed it.  Raz gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award.

[...]
Made from wood salvaged from the Santa Maria.

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
You are questioning my recapping abilities?

21 Nica Libre Toro (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

Oh my God...please tell me this was a misprint and it was a 5-pack and not a 10-pack.
No, I saw those it was 10
Sheeeeiiiiit.  And I missed it.  Raz gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award.
We didn't know you were still shopping.  Thought you blew your load on the Cuarenta's .
In the future, if you are looking for something, let us know.  Leave your phone # discreetly with a couple of folks and we'll text you when it comes up.  We are here to enable.... don't like sad faces when they miss their deal.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31