ss2

  • Summertime!!

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist.

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
HAH! jokes on you, I have no soul!
Take that!
He has no class either, but we won't quibble.
bull, you can dribble & drool all you want, but i'll have you know i took a whole years worth of classes at Frostburg State College before they asked me not to come back!  so, that's a year full of class I tell ya.
Since it is not really Tuesday i will give you the opportunity to set your own standard - was that Low Class, No Class,  or High Class????
Hmmm, good question.  Frostburg's in the mountains, so i'd say high class.
Mountains my ass.  There are no mountains in Maryland.  Colorado has mountains.  Washington, Oregon, and California have mountains.  Tibet has mountains.  Maryland has hills.
having spent some time in Colorado years ago, i whole heartedly agree.  but, the nice people in Appalachia disagree vociferously.  They get a bit feisty if you happen to mention the height of their hills in a comparative sort of way.
and don't ever start counting teeth....they are proud of their Mt. Dew Smiles....
pretty easy job though.  probably wouldn't even have to take but 1 hand out of your pocket to count on.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Time for physical therapy.  Back in a while, muchachos.
Later Raz!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

been on a bit of a buying spree (for me) and picked up a 10 pk of the Copper label CI cigars.  should I let them rest or are they good ott?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

btw,  thanks for the recaps today Dave!

been on a bit of a buying spree (for me) and picked up a 10 pk of the Copper label CI cigars.  should I let them rest or are they good ott?
Good OTT
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.

20 Acid Kuba Kuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
              5/24.50
19 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Robusto (5.0 x 52)
            10/22.50
18 EP Carrillo Dark Rituals (second gen.) Toro (6.0 x 52)
            5/25.00
17 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7 x 54)
          10/37.50
16 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           5/25.00
15 Serie "55" Imperial Toro Sampler Victor Sinclair
         16/39.99
14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro (6.0 x 52)
          3/37.25
13 Vagina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/29.99
12 Gurkha Warpig Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/26.50
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!

Hot Damn, some Kuba Kuba's now we are rolling.

btw,  thanks for the recaps today Dave!
My pleasure Sam.

Hot Damn, some Kuba Kuba's now we are rolling.
Where the hell is Dad?  Trying to recover from a day off with the Warden?

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
fuk'n noobies, in nice weather I like bigger cigars so fuk you over the hill noobies.

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
Don't go dissin' on the noobies now....
Don't need none of that platinum arrogance....you know what can happen.

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
fuk'n noobies, in nice weather I like bigger cigars so fuk you over the hill noobies.
Oh, so you mean like motorboating?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Thanks CG!  May have to try one for the ride home.
They are a really good smoke - great for noobies too as they have a slight sweetness to the tip and a good mild/med body.  Plus, they are toro sized so the noobies feel good about smoking a bigger cigar...fuckin noobies!
not big on sweet tips  (tips, I said tiPs) but Toro is the preferred size of cigar here.  noob or not.  sounds like a good coffee in the morning or ride to work smoke.