CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/11/2015  (Read 78562 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/11/2015
« Reply #345 on: February 11, 2015, 02:05:32 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist. 

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
HAH! jokes on you, I have no soul!
Take that!
He has no class either, but we won't quibble.
bull, you can dribble & drool all you want, but i'll have you know i took a whole years worth of classes at Frostburg State College before they asked me not to come back!  so, that's a year full of class I tell ya.
Since it is not really Tuesday i will give you the opportunity to set your own standard - was that Low Class, No Class,  or High Class????

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #346 on: February 11, 2015, 02:05:54 PM »

Well boys, it's been fun, but I have to start my 13 hr commute toward home.  Flying from PHI to AUS via DEN.  FML. 
Adios, mofos.
Good travels sir.  Glad you found the short cut!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #347 on: February 11, 2015, 02:07:09 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
Take that!
bull, you can dribble & drool all you want, but i'll have you know i took a whole years worth of classes at Frostburg State College before they asked me not to come back!  so, that's a year full of class I tell ya.
Enrolling in a year's worth of classes doesn't meant attended.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #348 on: February 11, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.
I applied to be a worker for the 2016 Ryder Cup - would die if I was drawn.
Biebs applied to be the hole....or so I've been told...
Who told you that? I'm gonna kill Dean!
WTF IS DEAN????
What's a Dean?
Tall Skinny Old Goat with a big tattoo that lives in the swamps with the Deadbeats.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #349 on: February 11, 2015, 02:07:23 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
Take that!
Since it is not really Tuesday i will give you the opportunity to set your own standard - was that Low Class, No Class,  or High Class????
Hmmm, good question.  Frostburg's in the mountains, so i'd say high class.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #350 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:02 PM »

Well boys, it's been fun, but I have to start my 13 hr commute toward home.  Flying from PHI to AUS via DEN.  FML. 
Adios, mofos.
were you maximizing miles over time spent in air...
whose hub is Denver these days?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #351 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »

Hope they don't repeat those uncuts I really don't want to do any buying.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #352 on: February 11, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »

Adios, mofos.
were you maximizing miles over time spent in air...
whose hub is Denver these days?
United/Continental

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #353 on: February 11, 2015, 02:09:22 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
Take that!
Enrolling in a year's worth of classes doesn't meant attended.
no, no, you misunderstand,  I actually went to some of them..... I think..... It WAS the 70's after all.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #354 on: February 11, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
could be Etruscan, you know...
is that like E-Harmony?
Yeah, but it's a sausage fest.

sfish

« Reply #355 on: February 11, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.
I applied to be a worker for the 2016 Ryder Cup - would die if I was drawn.
Biebs applied to be the hole....or so I've been told...
Who told you that? I'm gonna kill Dean!
WTF IS DEAN????
He moved to FLA last year

sfish

« Reply #356 on: February 11, 2015, 02:13:49 PM »

Hope they don't repeat those uncuts I really don't want to do any buying.
Were they robustos or toros?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #357 on: February 11, 2015, 02:15:24 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
Take that!
Hmmm, good question.  Frostburg's in the mountains, so i'd say high class.
Mountains my ass.  There are no mountains in Maryland.  Colorado has mountains.  Washington, Oregon, and California have mountains.  Tibet has mountains.  Maryland has hills.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #358 on: February 11, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
is that like E-Harmony?
the Etruscans were the folks who lived in Italy before the Italians...  you can look it up in your funk & wagnells.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #359 on: February 11, 2015, 02:24:03 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Oh...wait...
is that like E-Harmony?
the Etruscans were the folks who lived in Italy before the Italians...  you can look it up in your funk & wagnells.
You bet your sweet bippy.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31