Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist.

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
Not so fast....they make great food.  Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater....
Okay, he can keep his soul.  But he has to be ashamed of himself.
Well hold up there, keep in mind they also made Tony.

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
What numb it with a little Preperation-H.  Shit now I am laughing my guts out again thinking about that.

[...]

Okay, he has to be ashamed of Tony too.

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
Oh yeah.  In that case he can GFH and the mole he rode in on.

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
My mole was named Tony and it took a team of professionals to remove

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
Oh yeah.  In that case he can GFH and the mole he rode in on.
This coming from a guy who spent last night smoking cigars, drinking pints and rubbing his root on a bar stool in Hamburg last night? I have a better idea, GFY!

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
ugh.....that was low, very low........deserved, but low....

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
Oh yeah.  In that case he can GFH and the mole he rode in on.
X two

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.
I applied to be a worker for the 2016 Ryder Cup - would die if I was drawn.

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
Oh yeah.  In that case he can GFH and the mole he rode in on.
This coming from a guy who spent last night smoking cigars, drinking pints and rubbing his root on a bar stool in Hamburg last night? I have a better idea, GFY!
What's wrong with all of that??   ???

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
My mole was named Tony and it took a team of professionals to remove
Did they have to haul the  bastard off in a wheel barrow after the removal?