CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/11/2015  (Read 78533 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/11/2015
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2015, 01:25:15 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist. 

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
Not so fast....they make great food.  Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater....
Okay, he can keep his soul.  But he has to be ashamed of himself.
Well hold up there, keep in mind they also made Tony.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #301 on: February 11, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #302 on: February 11, 2015, 01:27:37 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #303 on: February 11, 2015, 01:28:47 PM »

Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!
Remember, Biebs is "working from home" while recovering from his mole removal....heck we could have had BD do it for free.
What numb it with a little Preperation-H.  Shit now I am laughing my guts out again thinking about that.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2015, 01:28:54 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist. 

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.
Not so fast....they make great food.  Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater....
Okay, he can keep his soul.  But he has to be ashamed of himself.
Well hold up there, keep in mind they also made Tony.
Okay, he has to be ashamed of Tony too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #305 on: February 11, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #306 on: February 11, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »

+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
Hey!
Well I landed CF tickets the first rookie try but lived within 90 miles of the masters for 5 years and never snagged a ticket (not willing to pay scalpers).
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.

Threebean

« Reply #307 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:12 PM »

Oh yeah.  In that case he can GFH and the mole he rode in on.

sfish

« Reply #308 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »

My mole was named Tony and it took a team of professionals to remove

sfish

« Reply #309 on: February 11, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »

This coming from a guy who spent last night smoking cigars, drinking pints and rubbing his root on a bar stool in Hamburg last night? I have a better idea, GFY!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #310 on: February 11, 2015, 01:38:00 PM »

+1 to that
Hey!
ugh.....that was low, very low........deserved, but low....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #311 on: February 11, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »

X two

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #312 on: February 11, 2015, 01:39:33 PM »

+1 to that
Hey!
I scored practice round tix the first year I entered the lottery, which was 2008. Been shut out every year since.
I applied to be a worker for the 2016 Ryder Cup - would die if I was drawn.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #313 on: February 11, 2015, 01:41:24 PM »

This coming from a guy who spent last night smoking cigars, drinking pints and rubbing his root on a bar stool in Hamburg last night? I have a better idea, GFY!
What's wrong with all of that??   ???

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #314 on: February 11, 2015, 01:42:04 PM »

My mole was named Tony and it took a team of professionals to remove
Did they have to haul the  bastard off in a wheel barrow after the removal?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31