Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist.

Oh...wait...
Well, good thing it's an entire race thing or else i'd be left out, 'cause my family came over from Italy in the 1920's and i'm very sure we didn't own any slaves.  matter of fact, my ancestors probably WERE slaves back in the day in Roman times.
No such luck.  You're Italian, meaning you're descended from the Roman Empire, which was notorious for owning slaves.  You are racist and a bigot.  We revoke your soul.

[...]

And if your ancestors were ever enslaved, you can't be a racist (except for Jews, who being predominately white, are racist by default, history notwithstanding).
You're catching on.  You're smarter than I look.

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Must be still Tuesday somewhere - GFY
Still working from home so normal rules don't apply

[...]

Change the colors of this headline and see how long you live:

Black Girl Scouts Form 'Radical Brownies' Troop To Preach 'Social Justice'...   (In Oakland California)
"Radical Brownies." Oh the irony.

Oh shit.  Did I say that out loud?

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Sierra Nevada produces a lot of good stuff I think.

[...]

Not so fast....they make great food.  Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater....

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Sierra Nevada produces a lot of good stuff I think.
Well, it produced a "whoosh" from the Bieb.

Tough week for college basketball.  Dean Smith, now Jerry Tarkanian gone.
Man, when I was at the University of Arizona, Jerry Tarkanian was considered the Satan incarnate.
But a God in Vegas

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Must be still Tuesday somewhere - GFY
Still working from home so normal rules don't apply
Those rules could be easy to get used to.

Also props for having it during his lunch hour, assuming it's a work day for the biebs.  F@*k the Man, I'm having a damn beer!

Woosh, just pounded a Sierra Nevada Narwhal Stout with lunch, good stuff
Good stuff!  Really interested to see how it is after a year or 2 in the 'cellar'
Sierra Nevada produces a lot of good stuff I think.
Well, it produced a "whoosh" from the Bieb.
It's damn good and 10.2% ABV, thus the whoosh from drinking it fast

[...]

Okay, he can keep his soul.  But he has to be ashamed of himself.

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.
I'll stay on em, like Tony on a donut!
Travellin Dave will buy anything. ::)
Hey!
We know you will come thru when the Masters gets closer. :)
Masters?!? He couldn't even land CFest tickets!