CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/11/2015  (Read 78525 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 2/11/2015
« Reply #255 on: February 11, 2015, 12:55:57 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:18 PM »

Morning/afternoon hungry herfers.
Hi Mark!
Hey Sammy.  These bastiges need to quite talking about bacon burgers and pork rolls.  Too much temptation for my svelte figure.
I'm sure Red Robin and a few malt beverages are our fault as well?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Sounds about right - punish the kids for the selfish actions of adults.
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
+1 Good lesson to learn early.
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.

Threebean

« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:44 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/jackie-robinson-west-little-league-stripped-of-us-title/ar-AA9gcQ3?ocid=ansYarbarker11
Kids knew it was wrong as did their parents so no sympathy here.  Played against that bullshit my entire young life as did my son not that many years ago.  TEams moving kids into someones house to qualify and 12 year olds with mustaches..........
You see that everywhere - some of our cities here have an open enrollment, so kids alternate between school every 2-3years to maximize championship potential while others don't.
So the media has been labelling this team as "the first all black team"  Wonder if they will now refer to them as the "first all black team that cheated and had to give up their championship"
it's funny, being billed as an all black team is acceptable, being billed as an all white is racist.  hey newspaper people and liberals everywhere, this is 2015,  an all black team is now racist too.
There's money to be made by certain parties in keeping the interracial battle going.  Same reason we'll never see meaningful tax system reform in Washington.  Too many people making too much money off its complexity and loop holes.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:46 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

you still have the Texas cheerleader case http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-08/news/tv-28_1_texas-cheerleader were the mom looked to kill another cheerleaders mom, so her daughter would make the squad... let's not forget the nancy Kerrigan kneecapping for the olympics...
My son was friends with several of those competitive cheerleaders in high school and it is truly a blood sport.  They will do anything to win.

Threebean

« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2015, 12:58:24 PM »

Hi Mark!
Hey Sammy.  These bastiges need to quite talking about bacon burgers and pork rolls.  Too much temptation for my svelte figure.
I'm sure Red Robin and a few malt beverages are our fault as well?
I'll have you know I ate a salad there yesterday. Of course having two pints and a "CI punch" at the superstore afterward was a bit counterproductive.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2015, 12:59:16 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2015, 01:00:03 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

There's money to be made by certain parties in keeping the interracial battle going.  Same reason we'll never see meaningful tax system reform in Washington.  Too many people making too much money off its complexity and loop holes.
Now you done went and lit Bean's fuse.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2015, 01:02:16 PM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2015, 01:02:44 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

Now you done went and lit Bean's fuse.
Just don't let him near your pork roll.  Too much temptation for him.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2015, 01:03:17 PM »

Hi Mark!
LOL, funny thing is I actually brought a hamburger from home top warm up for lunch today.  no QP w/ cheese mind you, but good all the same.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2015, 01:06:21 PM »

Adults are so stupid.

I make that same point every time I see a commercial for Black People Meet.com. If there was a White People Meet.com, people wouldn't be able to shit themselves fast enough.
It's all very simple.  If your race ever owned slaves, you're a racist. 

Oh...wait...

Threebean

« Reply #267 on: February 11, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »

Hi Mark!
LOL, funny thing is I actually brought a hamburger from home top warm up for lunch today.  no QP w/ cheese mind you, but good all the same.
No Royale with cheese? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #268 on: February 11, 2015, 01:06:57 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/davidoff-tees-limited-masters-edition-2015/79592
I like that idea, would maybe buy a few but not a full box for sure.
+1 to that
You are in charge put us together a split.  I would be up for 5 unless just totally stupid priced.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #269 on: February 11, 2015, 01:07:18 PM »

Burger sucked, some commie-soy patty, chicken was decent, onion rings were good, knoephla soup was good, special-k bar was solid....B+
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31