Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....
Not quite as commie as New York, Massachusetts and Illinois, but damnably close.

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
So...your numbers are gay?

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....
Not quite as commie as New York, Massachusetts and Illinois, but damnably close.
You left out Vermont, they are the only one with an acutallly elected represented that runs on the communist party ticket.   Of course if Austin was a state you could throw it in there too.

No Bean this morning, $3 beers must have put him under.

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....
Agreed there - big MSFT campus here in Fargo, all the mid-level ERP stuff(Dynamics) after they bought Great Plains
And their HMF is nothing less than a Commie to put it in nice terms!!!!!!   Next to Google, Progressive Insurance, Apple and Costco they are about as Commie as you can get when between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Lol, if you didn't think I was a commie before...
He left out Facebook and PayPal.  Serious pinkos....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Looks like I jpoind at the right time today.  I'll send you my address..  good morning all!
Do that.  I'll send you the box and you divide it up with everybody.
Absolutely! sounds like a plan to me!   ;)

[...]

No, no, no...in Vermont you can carry your gun any way you like, with no need for any stinkin' permits.  That's why they'll let a communist run.  If he wins, they'll just dispose of him.

Hell, Texas is more commie than Vermont is.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
So...your numbers are gay?
Nice one!  Clever today aren't we?

[...]

Oh hell yeah can't fail to include those two fuk'n squirrels.

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
So...your numbers are gay?
Nice one!  Clever today aren't we?
Nah, you just lobbed a creampuff over the plate...

[...]

We can just agree to disagree on that one, I have dealt with some of those nut-bags up there and they are far left of California just don't seem to recognize guns as one of their issues.  Parts of Texas are way commie:   Austin, Central Houston, parts of Dallas - mostly central area and now days very sadly even parts of ft worth.

[...]

I always had my suspicions

[...]

This should serve to debunk your "if he wins" theory (he has served in the House/Senate since 1989):

Liberty Union[edit]Sanders's political career began in 1971 when he joined the anti-Vietnam War Liberty Union Party (LU) in Vermont. Thereafter he ran in and lost several elections, including for the U.S. Senate in 1972 and 1974, and for governor of Vermont in 1972 and 1976. In 1979, Sanders resigned from the LU and worked as a writer and the director of the nonprofit American People's Historical Society.[16]

Mayor of Burlington[edit]In 1981, at the suggestion of his friend Richard Sugarman, a professor of religion at the University of Vermont, Sanders ran for Mayor of Burlington and defeated six-term Democratic incumbent Gordon Paquette by 10 votes in a four-way contest. Sanders won three more terms, defeating both Democratic and Republican candidates. In his final run for Mayor in 1987, Sanders defeated a candidate endorsed by both major parties.[17]

During Sanders's first term, his supporters, including the first Citizens Party City Councilor Terry Bouricius, formed the Progressive Coalition, the forerunner of the Vermont Progressive Party. The Progressives never held more than six seats on the 13-member city council but held enough votes to keep the council from overriding Sanders's vetoes. Under Sanders, Burlington became the first city in the country to fund community-trust housing. His administration also sued the local cable television provider and won considerably reduced rates and a substantial cash settlement.

After serving four terms, Sanders chose not to seek reelection in 1989, and went on to teach political science briefly at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government in 1989 and Hamilton College in 1991.[18]

[...]

Well, the list of political issues I give a damn about is short.  I vote against taxes and for guns, smoking, and porn...I mean, free speech.

[...]

but he is a nice commie type, good family man and a BOTL so he is still OK! :)   Should probably have some Red Stars though.