Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....
Agreed there - big MSFT campus here in Fargo, all the mid-level ERP stuff(Dynamics) after they bought Great Plains

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)

Looks like I jpoind at the right time today.  I'll send you my address..  good morning all!
Morning Sam, how are you today?
Hi Dave!  Doing well, thanks!  And you?
Not bad, trying to stay warm and get over the hump.

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
And my numbers always lose so my odds never change and consistancy is the key to success at any endeavor.  Additonally the lotery always meets my expectations so it is a win win deal.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
I believe the Warlord is the one that finally made me swear off Gurks. Morning, Sam.
Morning LTG!  I actually liked those.  Those and the Park Ave (with a couple of months on them) are ones i buy occasionally.  sometimes use the Park Ave. as a morning ride-to-work cigar.

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....
Agreed there - big MSFT campus here in Fargo, all the mid-level ERP stuff(Dynamics) after they bought Great Plains
And their HMF is nothing less than a Commie to put it in nice terms!!!!!!   Next to Google, Progressive Insurance, Apple and Costco they are about as Commie as you can get when between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

Conference call workaference time, aka, playing games on FB and bantering for an hour.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
....not a good offering.....but......                                    lol ( I couldn't resist)
Glad you didn't,  funny!

[...]

Lol, if you didn't think I was a commie before...

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
Forget that one in 176 million crap....that's being negative!

Looks like I jpoind at the right time today.  I'll send you my address..  good morning all!
Do that.  I'll send you the box and you divide it up with everybody.

[...]

:)

Conference call workaference time, aka, playing games on FB and bantering for an hour.
Sounds like a win-win!  Did you get your coffee first?

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
For that amount you can probably buy Cuba
You'd be paying too much.

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.
Statistics are simple....my numbers have an equal chance of coming out as any others.  ....and I'm stickin' to it!  ;)
Forget that one in 176 million crap....that's being negative!
Speaking of one in 176 million WTF is Dean