Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Looks like I jpoind at the right time today.  I'll send you my address..  good morning all!
Morning Sam, how are you today?
Hi Dave!  Doing well, thanks!  And you?

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
I believe the Warlord is the one that finally made me swear off Gurks. Morning, Sam.

14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro (6.0 x 52)
          3/37.25
13 Vagina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/29.99
12 Gurkha Warpig Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/26.50
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
....not a good offering.....but......                                    lol ( I couldn't resist)

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
I believe the Warlord is the one that finally made me swear off Gurks. Morning, Sam.
If memory serves me right the first Gurk I had made me swear them off and the second atempt made me throw the other 3 away.

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Will you buy me one too?

Morning, muchachos. I'm getting all badass radical and shit. I left the aircast at home today. Yeah, living on the edge.
Watch out ladies, VicaRaz is back in full effect!
And looking a lot like Tyrone F. Horneigh.

Those Deamond Crowns are nice but now as to offer value, well maybe not so much.

Here you go CG problem solved, you just need to do some investigating for the rest of the day.   By the way the dumbfuk's sent this as an email so about 80% of the users did not get it.

Service Degradation: Microsoft patch causing computers to hang up –  Nationwide

What’s the issue?
Your computer may freeze while applying the Microsoft patch update.

What’s the current status?
ITSS Tier III is investigating the issue.

Will this affect you?
Yes, if your machine has downloaded the affected patch.

Why did this happen?
The incident is under investigation.
God MSFT is SO STUPID!  COMMIES!
Nope, all 'Murican....but they are in a commie state....

Had a 30 minute dead time with the computer so went and bought me some powerball tickets.
Good, before that computer goes down too.  Wonder if it will hit half a B today?
it might,  wonder if I can sue the building, they are doing a lobby / facade makeover, so the closed the little
store in the lobby that I used to buy my powerball tickets at.  what do you think?  Although I always have submitted that lottery tickets are just an extra tax for people who don't know statistics.

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
You only have to move it up a year....and upgrade a few aspects....
If I win, I'm buying everyone here a box of Cuban cigars.
If you win, you could fly us all down and let us pick our own cigars.
do they make Cuban Gurkhas?
Warloards are on sale at Cigar.com.  not a bad Gurkha offering.
I believe the Warlord is the one that finally made me swear off Gurks. Morning, Sam.
If memory serves me right the first Gurk I had made me swear them off and the second atempt made me throw the other 3 away.
Mine was similar. First one was bad, but I gave them another try with the Warlord, and I think it was worse than the first one. That was it for me.