$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.
Dont wast money on Doctors (well if is a she and she looks good might want to have her do a testicle check or somethng) you can get all the medical care you need right here on this banter. ;D
Especially proctology!

gonna run away for a bit. BBL

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)
You using TexasDave's IT guys?
Apply for that new job yet?
I don't know how much $ you rack in but mine do quite well into the 6 digits, #1 top guy has a certificate from ITT Tech.  (No shit, I ain't kidding")  Other one worked in finance and was so worthless they renamed him an IT guy but his main job is to pick the shit up and move it around then try to plug everythign in before getting  the #1 guy to get it working.   Can't make this shit up, it is too funny for an amateur to do.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
stops all that annoying information on the monitor too!
We are having issues with the Windows Update - I would recommend not taking it, lol.

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

say nobody was buying that small tabletop wine cooler, quick put in a shelf with a hygrometer, and lets call it a 250 count humidor!  :D

[...]
Well that is what this problem is here  but the users have no choice but to take it right in the exit hole.  I fortunately turned mine mine on early so will not shut it down tonight either.

[...]
Depends on what kind of infection.  If it is a sinus infection, that's usually bacterial and would be treated with antibiotics.  Cold is a virus and antibiotics don't do squat.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.
TWSS
SS S would prefer a new pearl necklace.

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.
Hell, those even look like adjustable feet too!

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.
Hell, those even look like adjustable feet too!
Heck, feet of any kind are great!

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.
And it comes with feet pre-installed!

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.
Hell, those even look like adjustable feet too!
Bah, beat me to it!