CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/11/2015  (Read 78544 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/11/2015
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:05 AM »

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.
Dont wast money on Doctors (well if is a she and she looks good might want to have her do a testicle check or somethng) you can get all the medical care you need right here on this banter. ;D
Especially proctology!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:20 AM »

gonna run away for a bit. BBL

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:53 AM »

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)
You using TexasDave's IT guys?
Apply for that new job yet?
I don't know how much $ you rack in but mine do quite well into the 6 digits, #1 top guy has a certificate from ITT Tech.  (No shit, I ain't kidding")  Other one worked in finance and was so worthless they renamed him an IT guy but his main job is to pick the shit up and move it around then try to plug everythign in before getting  the #1 guy to get it working.   Can't make this shit up, it is too funny for an amateur to do.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:55 AM »

Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
stops all that annoying information on the monitor too!
We are having issues with the Windows Update - I would recommend not taking it, lol.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2015, 09:57:59 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

say nobody was buying that small tabletop wine cooler, quick put in a shelf with a hygrometer, and lets call it a 250 count humidor!  :D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2015, 09:58:26 AM »

stops all that annoying information on the monitor too!
We are having issues with the Windows Update - I would recommend not taking it, lol.
Well that is what this problem is here  but the users have no choice but to take it right in the exit hole.  I fortunately turned mine mine on early so will not shut it down tonight either.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2015, 09:59:07 AM »

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.
Depends on what kind of infection.  If it is a sinus infection, that's usually bacterial and would be treated with antibiotics.  Cold is a virus and antibiotics don't do squat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2015, 09:59:44 AM »

Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.
TWSS
SS S would prefer a new pearl necklace.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:09 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Small but nice, might get my son one of those.
Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2015, 10:06:49 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!

Nice it already has the span cedar and humidity built in - just add cigars and go!  Would be ideal for an office/home office.
Hell, those even look like adjustable feet too!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2015, 10:08:57 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!

Heck, feet of any kind are great!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2015, 10:09:13 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!

And it comes with feet pre-installed!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2015, 10:09:36 AM »

$190 and Free Ship!

Bah, beat me to it!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31