CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: 2/11/2015  (Read 78539 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/11/2015
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:53 AM »

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
Or cheaper and just as effective Fighting Cock 103 works well, top it off with a bedtime swig of Nyquil and at least you can sleep.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2015, 09:39:35 AM »

Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
good morning boys...
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2015, 09:39:50 AM »

Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
From our donut moderator it would likely have cream filling, chocolate dipped and with sprinkles.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »

good morning boys...
Sheesh!
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.
Dont wast money on Doctors (well if is a she and she looks good might want to have her do a testicle check or somethng) you can get all the medical care you need right here on this banter. ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2015, 09:43:48 AM »

For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2015, 09:46:16 AM »

For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
stops all that annoying information on the monitor too!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2015, 09:47:56 AM »

good morning boys...
Sheesh!
Dont wast money on Doctors (well if is a she and she looks good might want to have her do a testicle check or somethng) you can get all the medical care you need right here on this banter. ;D
head is starting to clear up, and she gave me a prescription for the good cough medicine.  you guys can't send prescriptions over the net to my Pharmacy, can you?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2015, 09:50:09 AM »

TWSS

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2015, 09:50:15 AM »

Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »

12 Gurkha Warpig Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/26.50
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2015, 09:51:44 AM »

Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)
You using TexasDave's IT guys?
Apply for that new job yet?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2015, 09:52:55 AM »

somebody should let Rags know that the warpigs are up, oh wait, he was stocking up on CLE's :o

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31