Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.
Or cheaper and just as effective Fighting Cock 103 works well, top it off with a bedtime swig of Nyquil and at least you can sleep.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.

[...]
doctor said it was an infection, and I was believing her since there were the usual signs. had been taking over the counter stuff for over a week.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.
From our donut moderator it would likely have cream filling, chocolate dipped and with sprinkles.

[...]
Dont wast money on Doctors (well if is a she and she looks good might want to have her do a testicle check or somethng) you can get all the medical care you need right here on this banter. ;D

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
stops all that annoying information on the monitor too!

[...]
head is starting to clear up, and she gave me a prescription for the good cough medicine.  you guys can't send prescriptions over the net to my Pharmacy, can you?

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.
I hope it comes with sprinkles.
TWSS

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)

12 Gurkha Warpig Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/26.50
11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Network issues today lovely...servers in MPLS are struggling.
For some reason mine is working but the bulk of them are not, seems they start "updatiing" and will not stop or do anything else.  BUT maybe this will help you solve your problem CG:    Top IT guy has told those having trouble to just turn their computer off manually with the power button.  Seems to be working well they quit having problems.
Email server is down, let's email everyone and let them know!   ::)
You using TexasDave's IT guys?
Apply for that new job yet?

somebody should let Rags know that the warpigs are up, oh wait, he was stocking up on CLE's :o