$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!

Answer to first question:  "Your computer is one of those locked up so you will not be able to get into it now"   No shit that is why I am here asking you wtf is going on!

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
can't be raining, his IT department is there.

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
No rain Junior Yellowstar but really  does not matter whether they are here or not cause they can't fix anything either way.

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!

Here we go again somebody please call a REAL IT person!
Maybe your silver stars are jamming up their system.
Problem is our dumbass incompetent IT department and the antiquated equipment they are trying to operate.  By the way they ain't lowly Silver they are Platinum!
Is it raining today? Haha. That could be the trouble, Silver Stars.  8)
Now, I used that report to moderator button to report your disrespect for the superior achievers platinum stars so you should be receiving a reprimand from Dunk'n Donuts shortly.

11 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0 x 54)
          5/24.00
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/34.99
 9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
The fun never ends!   :-\

Those LAdC's are very nice cigars but I am just not crazy about the taste myself.

$485 Million Powerball tonight guess most of us will be planning our retirement for tomorrow. ::)
If I won that money, first thing I'd do would be pay someone to make feet for Shaun's cabinet.
that kind of money you could pay people to hold his cabinet up for him......
good morning boys...
Morning Flip, how goes it?
let's see, day 4 of antibiotic for head cold, so no drinking or smoking, suggested on facebook that my older two kids might want to wish their younger half sister a happy birthday this year, instead of ignoring it like last year.  got an annoyed reply from one and an unfriending by the other.  Aside from that I'm good.
Sheesh!
Discontinue using facebook  and your cold might go away with all those other problems too!
First off, antibiotics don't do shit for a cold.  Best off just taking over the counter stuff.  They will at least drain and relieve a headache if present.