Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.
new irons? whatcha got?
Ben Hogans, 5-PW and 4 hybrid. Irons are an inch longer than standard and 1° flat.

sweet.
They are pretty pure to hit. Looking forward to getting in some more work and getting more used to hitting them. It's not quite as easy as just standing a little further from the ball, unfortunately.
I just did the virtual fit on the Ben Hogan sight. for over $2000 I finally get a complete set of stiff shafted clubs. lol.
I may look to replace my driver and 4-wood at some point in the future, but that wasn't in the cards just yet. Plus, I really stripe my 4-wood, so that'll be a hard one to replace. The nice thing about them is they will send you clubs to try for 2 weeks, all you have to pay is $20 for shipping. That's what got me started with them.
yes, I saw the try before buying. I found it hard to believe they came up with stiff shafts with my slow swing speed and driving distances.

Figment picked up, back to normal routine
so where is Figment and his chew toy?

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.
new irons? whatcha got?
Ben Hogans, 5-PW and 4 hybrid. Irons are an inch longer than standard and 1° flat.

Sounds like my set except I carry this combo

Today’s Birthdays:

Jazz musician Sonny Rollins is 91.
Singer Gloria Gaynor is 78.
Singer Alfa Anderson (Chic) is 75.
Actor Susan Blakely is 73.
Rock musician Dennis Thompson (MC5) is 73.
Actor Julie Kavner is 71.
Rock singer Chrissie Hynde (The Pretenders) is 70.
Rock musician Benmont Tench (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) is 68.
Actor Corbin Bernsen is 67.
Actor Michael Emerson is 67.
Pianist Michael Feinstein is 65.
Singer/songwriter Diane Warren is 65.
Singer Margot Chapman is 64.
Actor J. Smith-Cameron is 64.
Actor W. Earl Brown is 58.
Actor Toby Jones is 55.
Actor-comedian Leslie Jones (TV: “Saturday Night Live”) is 54.
Model-actor Angie Everhart is 52.
Actor Diane Farr is 52.
Country singer Butter (Trailer Choir) is 51.
Actor Monique Gabriela Curnen is 51.
Actor Tom Everett Scott is 51.
Rock musician Chad Sexton (311) is 51.
Actor Shannon Elizabeth is 48.
Actor Oliver Hudson is 45.
Actor Devon Sawa (SAH’-wuh) is 43.
Actor JD Pardo is 42.
Actor Benjamin Hollingsworth (TV: “Code Black”) is 37.
Actor Alyssa Diaz (TV: “Ray Donovan”; “Zoo”) is 36.
Singer-musician Wes Willis (Rush of Fools) is 35.
Actor Evan Rachel Wood is 34.
Actor Jonathan Majors is 32.
Actor Ian Chen (TV: “Fresh Off the Boat”) is 15.
8 for me. I thought I knew JD Pardo too but I was mistaken. The ironic thing there is that he is in a show I had not heard of before today's cigar.com offering behind Door #3.

Now I'm all caught up. Sheesh on the work day today. Looks like tomorrow will be similar. Could be worse. Time to go buy some lottery tickets. Be back in a bit.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Going a bit more full today
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Now I'm all caught up. Sheesh on the work day today. Looks like tomorrow will be similar. Could be worse. Time to go buy some lottery tickets. Be back in a bit.
can you just post the cliff notes for me T
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Did this drop here yet?
working 20% off promo code at CI is CIAFFCJO20

[...]

I have a 52, 56 and 60. So with only having a driver and 4-wood, I carry 13 clubs. But I may add a 3-hybrid at some point, cause I really like this new one.

Going a bit more full today
That's some interesting fruit you got there.

Into the evening.

Daytona

Another evening, another loss to a shitty team. WTF?!?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]