Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.

I quoted the wrong post. Trying to multitask.

I quoted the wrong post. Trying to multitask.
We've all been there. We understood you anyway.

The fake high school on ESPN saga keeps getting better:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/new-bishop-sycamore-head-coach-we-are-not-a-school-025134531.html
That's definitely a good one. Good morning Dean.
that it is regardless of who's post you quoted.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.

ClemsonDave is not going to be happy to know that Tigers safety Lannden Zanders is out for the rest of the season.
That's the least of their problems... :-\

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Couldn't have mine on Saturday, because they are only victory cigars.

thunderstorms just moved in. maybe it'll cool things off, or make it hotter. either way I'm still confined to the inside. 😞

ClemsonDave is not going to be happy to know that Tigers safety Lannden Zanders is out for the rest of the season.
Rough weekend all around for them.
Yeah, no Larange for Dave this weekend.
For sure.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Couldn't have mine on Saturday, because they are only victory cigars.
so you had a Devil's Weed instead? 🙄

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Morning, Deano. Dave will be jealous he wasn't able to have one of those this weekend, thanks to the turd Clemson dropped on Saturday.
I'm jealous you played golf this weekend but it didn't stop me from enjoying some good smokes. must be that 'orange Clemson phobia'.
Hoping to go out again Friday, so long as the weather cooperates. Also hit the range yesterday while at my parents house, since I still needed some time getting used to my new irons. Definitely hit them better yesterday with some more practice swings.
new irons? whatcha got?

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.
Mine return tomorrow. They seem to be enjoying their last day of sleeping in.
Grandkids were back for two days last week, then off Friday for teacher in-service.  Monday off and Tuesday for Rosh Hashanah....Glad they're "back" in school

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.
Couldn't have mine on Saturday, because they are only victory cigars.
so you had a Devil's Weed instead? 🙄
Nah, not until Christmas visit.  (although cigar prices are almost as high...pun intended)  There were other good cigars to be had.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6