Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.

How'd the weekend plans go?
Very well. Golf on Saturday morning, then the hotel room at night was good, clean fun. Hung out at my parents house for a bit yesterday, beautiful weather all around. How's about you?
I had a great weekend. Lots of family time and good food. It could have used some cigar smoking but that's ok.
2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Absolutely! If it's good enough for Meatloaf, it's good enough for me too.
That's as good a criteria as any! :D

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.
Mine return tomorrow. They seem to be enjoying their last day of sleeping in.

Good morning, Rick.

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.
I gotta imagine every kid is going to hate the masks. Better than having a breathing tube, which I think they'd like even less.

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.
I gotta imagine every kid is going to hate the masks. Better than having a breathing tube, which I think they'd like even less.
I have opinions about this whole thing but I won't display them here.

The big cheeses are out. Kids need to be in school. I hope the best for each and every school moving forward.
Morning, Rick. My younger 2 just left a little bit ago for their first day. Oldest goes back tomorrow. Masks are required all around, so that will hopefully stop a huge wave going through the schools and sending them home in 2 weeks.
Good morning Dave. My son absolutely hates the masks. We'll see how his first day goes. I really hope it's positive. I couldn't imagine missing any time from high school.
I gotta imagine every kid is going to hate the masks. Better than having a breathing tube, which I think they'd like even less.
I have opinions about this whole thing but I won't display them here.
That's good, better to stick to facts anyways. ;)

But seriously, here's hoping all our kids have a safe and healthy year.

But seriously, here's hoping all our kids have a safe and healthy year.
And let's hope they stay in school, cause I REALLY don't want to do virtual again this year.

But seriously, here's hoping all our kids have a safe and healthy year.
And let's hope they stay in school, cause I REALLY don't want to do virtual again this year.
Amén to that!

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick. glad to hear everyone had a good weekend.
having a late breakfast, early lunch. been years since I had a Laranja. Redfish introduced me to them when they first came out.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6