Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

« Reply #420 on: January 21, 2015, 05:15:49 PM »

Time for some errands before I get home, later folks.
You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?
Taquitos and corn likker - the breakfast of jwacky.
Sounds yummy to me.  Howdy, Mike.
Hi/Bye Tony.

« Reply #421 on: January 21, 2015, 05:23:03 PM »

Time for some errands before I get home, later folks.
You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?
Taquitos and corn likker - the breakfast of jwacky.
Sounds yummy to me.  Howdy, Mike.
+1

« Reply #422 on: January 21, 2015, 05:24:23 PM »

Time for some errands before I get home, later folks.
You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?
Taquitos and corn likker - the breakfast of jwacky.
Sounds yummy to me.  Howdy, Mike.
Afternoon gents.  Nice coating of snow on trees, shrubs and grass making things beautiful and fresh ... but didn't stick much to the pavement because temps were just above freezing ... might be some slick roads and sidewalks, though when temps drop as it gets dark.  How's everyone?  Trying to catch up on the banter.
Quick questions ... I would like to hear  reviews of the Diesel Uncuts from those who have tried them.  Are they like the Unholy Cocktails or more like the Unlimiteds?  And how might they compare with the MoWs on the abcde deals?
Have had a sore throat for the last couple days ... still had one small one on Monday eve. (tasty RP Edge corojo petite torpedo).
I'm on my way out the door because I can't be late to pick up my little girl from dance class.  The Unlimiteds have previously been my favorites from all the MoW and Diesel offerings.  The Uncut is better than the Unlimited.  Lots of cocoa notes, and perhaps vanilla if you're retrohaling.  Sorry I can't elaborate more.  So long, fellas.
Later Tony.  I have the Uncut's inbound at the moment, as you and NJDave seem to agree on those.
+1

« Reply #423 on: January 21, 2015, 05:27:51 PM »

Time for some errands before I get home, later folks.
You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?
Taquitos and corn likker - the breakfast of jwacky.
Afternoon, Mikey.  That combo is strangely appealing.
Taquitos and corn likker - not just a left coast thing anymore.  Wazzup Bean?
Not much.  Have a Hair of the Dog going at the moment.  Great budget Diesel.  I'm betting the Uncut will be the same.

« Reply #424 on: January 21, 2015, 05:34:10 PM »

« Reply #425 on: January 21, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »

@ CG 87 Shaun thought this might interest you.

http://www.fieldsupply.com/bibs-galore-up-to-68-percent-off-banded-browning-rutwear-more.html?avad=48247_a7e089ce
Thanks Tex!  I'll give that a look as I current'y don't have camo bibs, I just use Carhartt black ones

« Reply #426 on: January 21, 2015, 05:43:33 PM »

Ok, out for the day - see ya'll tomorrow!

« Reply #427 on: January 21, 2015, 05:45:33 PM »

I just can't bring myself to invest in those Smoking Monks at the Sister.  Interesting but damn sure sound like a gimmick.

« Reply #428 on: January 21, 2015, 05:45:59 PM »

Ok, out for the day - see ya'll tomorrow!
Later CG

« Reply #429 on: January 21, 2015, 06:45:36 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.

« Reply #430 on: January 21, 2015, 06:50:33 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.
If those were your cue you are an hour late!

« Reply #431 on: January 21, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.
If those were your cue you are an hour late!
Just walked through the door and my Uncuts are here.  I may make the DE monk connie my first of the day tomorrow and the Uncut for the ride home.

« Reply #432 on: January 21, 2015, 06:55:38 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.
If those were your cue you are an hour late!
Just walked through the door and my Uncuts are here.  I may make the DE monk connie my first of the day tomorrow and the Uncut for the ride home.
Good to develop a smoking plan.

« Reply #433 on: January 21, 2015, 07:13:14 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.
If those were your cue you are an hour late!
Just walked through the door and my Uncuts are here.  I may make the DE monk connie my first of the day tomorrow and the Uncut for the ride home.
Good to develop a smoking plan.
My brisket looks and smells deelish.  Dinner time!

« Reply #434 on: January 21, 2015, 07:14:27 PM »

These VS's are my cue to hit the door as well.  Manana.
If those were your cue you are an hour late!
Just walked through the door and my Uncuts are here.  I may make the DE monk connie my first of the day tomorrow and the Uncut for the ride home.
Good to develop a smoking plan.
My brisket looks and smells deelish.  Dinner time!
Sounds damn good, I got to try that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32