« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2015, 08:33:41 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.

« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.
Commie bastiges.
Yup, next time keep them in the US!   ::)

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2015, 08:39:13 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.
Commie bastiges.
Yup, next time keep them in the US!   ::)
'MURICA!

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.
They rest really well, so they do have that going for em.  I saw buy em and bury them for 2 years

« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »

Morning Hump DAy Slackers, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave, Fish, Dean and Tony.  If there are any I missed good morning to you to.  Also good morning to CG if you ever get to work.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
BEware, Shaun seems to be a touch irritable this morning.
Probably just diaper rash.

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.
They rest really well, so they do have that going for em.  I saw buy em and bury them for 2 years
Bullshit on that.  If they ain't worth smoking now, not worth buying.

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2015, 08:52:20 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.
They rest really well, so they do have that going for em.  I saw buy em and bury them for 2 years
Bullshit on that.  If they ain't worth smoking now, not worth buying.
Ohh, I didn't realize all of us are running low on cigars.  I think most of us have a 2-10year supply on them - hence the reason for the comment.
I didn't buy them, but I seem to be finding better cigars for sub $4 on CBid right now(ex: JD Howards, LAdCs, etc)

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2015, 08:55:03 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.
They rest really well, so they do have that going for em.  I saw buy em and bury them for 2 years
Bullshit on that.  If they ain't worth smoking now, not worth buying.
Now you went and got Travellin Dave all irritable too.

« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2015, 08:56:20 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.

« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2015, 08:57:16 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.
I was thinking that myself but trying not to buy any just wondering if others had bit.
They rest really well, so they do have that going for em.  I saw buy em and bury them for 2 years
Bullshit on that.  If they ain't worth smoking now, not worth buying.
Ohh, I didn't realize all of us are running low on cigars.  I think most of us have a 2-10year supply on them - hence the reason for the comment.
I didn't buy them, but I seem to be finding better cigars for sub $4 on CBid right now(ex: JD Howards, LAdCs, etc)
I have at least a 5 year supply but watching them rest is half the fun to me with at leat 10% of my supply more than 5 years old.  Buy what you like, smoke what you like and rest what you like just so it is fun to you.  Oh yeah, I have never made a purchase from the Bid Sites, almost did recently because of Enabler Fish but try to avoid that trap.

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2015, 09:00:00 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.
Commie bastiges.
Yep, more Austin Commies!

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2015, 09:02:46 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
But lots of others must think they are that good almost gone already.

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2015, 09:04:46 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2015, 09:05:25 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro