Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Better get those refrigerator trucks gassed up.

At the moment, I think those trucks are all filled with dead bodies.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
Maybe Drumpf should throw them a lawsuit too, since he's passing them out like candy right now. ;)

Master's has resumed play
For not having patrons, awful lot of people behind Bryson just now. Wonder who they all are?

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
I will concede this theory.  He and other politicians on both sides have stoked the flames against "Big Pharma" while hiding their own complicity in the cost issues.  After Trumpf taking personal credit for Operation Warp Speed successes and providing little recognition to the many that have contributed, I'm sure they enjoyed sticking it to him.  Believe I saw a report that Biden had been informed of the Pfizer info over the weekend before Trump as well.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Better get those refrigerator trucks gassed up.
Just refrigerator trucks and freezers ain't gonna cut it.  Have to be stored at -80 to -100F.  Not going to be easy for small Dr. offices and pharmacies, even for CVS's and such.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
Maybe Drumpf should throw them a lawsuit too, since he's passing them out like candy right now. ;)
And his lawyers are enjoying the money for nothing.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
Maybe Drumpf should throw them a lawsuit too, since he's passing them out like candy right now. ;)
And his lawyers are enjoying the money for nothing.
Who wouldn't?

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Better get those refrigerator trucks gassed up.
Just refrigerator trucks and freezers ain't gonna cut it.  Have to be stored at -80 to -100F.  Not going to be easy for small Dr. offices and pharmacies, even for CVS's and such.
Wow, didn't know that. Haven't really been following the particulars.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
Maybe Drumpf should throw them a lawsuit too, since he's passing them out like candy right now. ;)
And his lawyers are enjoying the money for nothing.
Don't you want to know if there was fraud during the election? That is a knife in the throat to democracy if there is. Let the processes play out. That's one dead vote too many.

Looks like today's banter has taken a facebookerish turn.  Adios for now, mofos.

Looks like today's banter has taken a facebookerish turn.  Adios for now, mofos.
Let's go back to Bryson, he's currently throwing up all over the 13th hole.

Looks like today's banter has taken a facebookerish turn.  Adios for now, mofos.
Let's go back to Bryson, he's currently throwing up all over the 13th hole.
Well, he somehow found his first shot over the green into the bushes, so he got really lucky there.

Looks like today's banter has taken a facebookerish turn.  Adios for now, mofos.
Let's go back to Bryson, he's currently throwing up all over the 13th hole.
Never turned it on. Got busy. Next meeting starts in 3 minutes.

America is a republic and not a pure democracy. The contemporary efforts to weaken our republican customs and institutions in the name of greater equality thus run against the efforts by America’s Founders to defend our country from the potential excesses of democratic majorities. American republicanism and the ordered liberty it makes possible are grounded in the Federalists’ recognition that non-majoritarian parts of the community make legitimate contributions to the community’s welfare, and that preserving these contributions is the hallmark of political justice. But, the careful balance produced by our mixed republic is threatened by an egalitarianism that undermines the social, familial, religious, and economic distinctions and inequalities that undergird our political liberty. Preserving the republican freedoms we cherish requires tempering egalitarian zeal and moderating the hope for a perfectly just democracy.

Looks like today's banter has taken a facebookerish turn.  Adios for now, mofos.
Let's go back to Bryson, he's currently throwing up all over the 13th hole.
there for awhile I thought I had on a rerun of the Tiger Woods Show.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8