Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2020, 08:53:40 AM »

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2020, 09:26:55 AM »

Meanwhile dangerous criminals are running rampant in SC...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-carolina-woman-arrested-licking-spree-amid-coronavirus-police
So glad California is doing what it can to keep its jail population safe.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offender-sprung-from-california-jail-on-coronavirus-release-arrested-for-indecent-exposure
At least he did it at the parole center, so the police response time was probably great.

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2020, 09:34:12 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2020, 09:53:50 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2020, 09:57:05 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2020, 09:57:20 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php

LALTS

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2020, 10:02:22 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
Now granted, I'm not saying we always give them booze and drugs, but these are extenuating circumstances. :D

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2020, 10:05:46 AM »

too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
everyone knows about the homeless problem, most try to hide it or solve it. I know in Florida that there are little home villages going up for them. to me it's one of those questions that doesn't have an answer. I know a handful personally down here that I feed and clothe periodically. they are very content in the way they live and usually oppose help. I don't know. I know when I lived on the streets I wish I had been smart enough to do it in a warm state.

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2020, 10:21:34 AM »

[...]

I wonder if they're really content, or just too damn prideful.

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2020, 10:29:35 AM »

[...]

I know when I was working bridges in NY, the local news did a series interviewing the homeless living under the bridges. quite a few were entiltled to SS and or military and other benefits but declined to even have someone file paperwork for them. just boggles my mind.

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2020, 10:42:32 AM »

[...]

You can't fix stupid, I guess.

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2020, 10:48:13 AM »

[...]

I think too many were sniffing too much glue. all kinds of airplane glue. empty tubes all over.

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2020, 10:56:33 AM »

[...]

Gotta do something to kill time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6