Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
9/24/2019
« on: September 24, 2019, 12:03:24 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol

Booth has announced the release of the Room101 10th Anniversary Cigar, a release that commemorates his 10th anniversary in the cigar industry. It was back in 2009 when Booth first launched his own cigar brand under the Room 101 name with the help of Camacho Cigars. 10 years later, Booth has since left Camacho [read more here] and branched out more on his own, working closely with Robert Caldwell and La Barba Cigars’ Tony Bellatto to form Down and Back, LLC, a company that distributes today’s Room 101 cigar brand.

https://tobaccobusiness.com/room101-10th-anniversary-farce-maduro-and-doomsayer-details-emerge/

$180 at Famous, $120 at Atlantic VIP.
That's a pretty nice deal. Worth the price of admission.

The word boutique gets used a little too often. Kind of like craft in the beer industry.
Anyhow, good morning.

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?
Saw that last night. Some pretty crazy shit there. Then threatening to shoot up the place? Sheesh.

The word boutique gets used a little too often. Kind of like craft in the beer industry.
Anyhow, good morning.
Better than Cubanesque.

Good morning, Rick.

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?
Saw that last night. Some pretty crazy shit there. Then threatening to shoot up the place? Sheesh.
Welcome back, LTG. How'd the long weekend treat ya?

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?
Saw that last night. Some pretty crazy shit there. Then threatening to shoot up the place? Sheesh.
Welcome back, LTG. How'd the long weekend treat ya?
No complaints here, always a great time visiting that crew.

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?
Saw that last night. Some pretty crazy shit there. Then threatening to shoot up the place? Sheesh.
Welcome back, LTG. How'd the long weekend treat ya?
No complaints here, always a great time visiting that crew.
Glad to hear it. Back to the grind today. At least it's only a 4-day workweek.

Very interesting about Zman. Wonder why he got the boot?
Saw that last night. Some pretty crazy shit there. Then threatening to shoot up the place? Sheesh.
Welcome back, LTG. How'd the long weekend treat ya?
No complaints here, always a great time visiting that crew.
Glad to hear it. Back to the grind today. At least it's only a 4-day workweek.
Amen to that.

Good morning Tony and LTG

Enjoyed my cigar yesterday. Doubtful I'll be able to smoke one today.

Morning lull?

Morning lull?
Everyone must be prepping their insults since it's Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8