Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.

Good morning Mr Bean and MondayDean

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — New World by AJ Fernandez Virrey Gordo (Box of 21, $87.15)
Cigar Hustler — Mi Querida Triqui Traca 552 (Box of 20, $194.40)
Corona Cigar Co. — Guardian Of The Farm Nightwatch Orpheus (Box of 20, $206.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Free Shipping (CODE: SEPTFREESHIP)
Gotham Cigars — H. Upmann Hispaniola By Jose Mendez Toro (Box of 20, $159.95)
JR Cigars — Montecristo Cincuenta No. 2 (Humidor of 100, $10,800)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — WingDing 2019 ($195)

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
Can you even drive those cars in the northeast?  Not like we have the flattest roads...

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
One possible explanation for the high price is in the photo.  How many guys you see standing around BS'ing and how many actually working on a car?

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.

Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, LetUsNotDiscussCollegeFootballMark.
I don't mind, at least it wasn't the blow-out some predicted.
They did play well.
The crowd noise was just too much.  The ND offense tried the silent snap count, and it was a disaster. Their D played well until they just got worn out from being on the field so much.

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.
Ouch!

Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.
Ouch!
So his relatives treat him the same way we do.

Morning, muchachos.

That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.

you want drama?

so we have a recovery meeting that started up a few years ago not far from me. it was suggested they not meet on the day they wanted due to other meetings in the area meeting in the area. well it struggled to survive especially after the coffee maker just passed away. attendance was usually just a few members and they decided the District host a Longtimes Speaker meeting to boost attendance and familiarize other members to location. historically District will provide coffee and a small cake for the meeting location. the person who wanted the Longtimes meeting rented a large hall and full sheet cake expecting 150+ people. District takes no financial obligations for the event and after the people finally got the hall donated and ordered a $96 sheet cake the event was late last night. one of the speakers bailed out at the last minute, and 19 people showed up, including the 2 speakers! my phone has been ringing all morning, as if I had anything to do with the poor turnout.

That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.

That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
Happy Monday to you too, Bret.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8