Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.

Excellent burn and draw the whole way through. Really nice scent too.

Nice little message on the back of the band too.

got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
I'll admit that although I saw pie in your immediate future, it wasn't lemon.
just lemon pie and she's fixing her own dinner.

It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.

Looks like a great cigar
You and Dave and your fancy smokes

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
Dean's finish was a bit fishy and cologney.

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol

Undisclosed filler says Booth. Wrapper Nic. Rosado made at AJs

got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
So you're going to have a slice of her pie tonight?

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol
Trouble at Famous...

Cigar personality Thomas Zarzecki Jr., better known as Tommy Zman, was arrested charges of making terroristic threats and harassment after he was fired from Famous Smoke Shop.
According to Lehigh Valley Live, Zarzecki was fired on Wednesday. On Friday, he allegedly texted another Famous employee stating that he would return to the retailer and shoot everyone at the retailer with an AK-47. He was arrested and then released on $20,000 bond. According to the report, Zarzecki confirmed he sent the message.
Zarzecki worked as a sort of in-house content producer for Famous appearing in advertisements, the brand’s social media and its Cigar Advisor publication.
His LinkedIn page indicates he worked for Famous since March 2013.

https://halfwheel.com/tommy-zman-fired-from-famous-smoke-shop-arrested-for-making-terroristic-threats/366551/

How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol

Booth has announced the release of the Room101 10th Anniversary Cigar, a release that commemorates his 10th anniversary in the cigar industry. It was back in 2009 when Booth first launched his own cigar brand under the Room 101 name with the help of Camacho Cigars. 10 years later, Booth has since left Camacho [read more here] and branched out more on his own, working closely with Robert Caldwell and La Barba Cigars’ Tony Bellatto to form Down and Back, LLC, a company that distributes today’s Room 101 cigar brand.

https://tobaccobusiness.com/room101-10th-anniversary-farce-maduro-and-doomsayer-details-emerge/

$180 at Famous, $120 at Atlantic VIP.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]