Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO
There was a time when The Donald said that...

good morning. my name is Lisa Marie and I'm a Shoplifter.

A Stonecrester will escape prosecution in the alleged theft of two bracelets earlier this year from Bealls.

Lisa Marie Campbell, 62, was arrested June 4 after she reportedly attempted to steal the bracelets from Bealls on U.S. Hwy. 441 in Lady Lake, according to an arrest report from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office.

Campbell, who was born in Punxsutawney, Pa., selected two bracelets and put them in her purse, the report said. She found other merchandise and paid for it at the checkout counter, but did not pay for the bracelets concealed in her purse. The bracelets had a value of $39.97 before taxes.

Campbell was arrested on a charge of theft.

Last month in Sumter County Court, she was allowed to enter into a pre-trial intervention contract that called for her to complete 40 hours of community service and enroll in a Shoplifter’s Anonymous Court. On Sept. 13, the prosecutor’s office announced no information would be filed in the case.
Someone you know?
yes, I do know her.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though.
No doubt.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂
Him opening his mouth and speaking is always a dead giveaway.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂
Him opening his mouth and speaking is always a dead giveaway.
😊

fivers of V's and Melanio's at the Page.

[...]

I was wondering why you posted it, as this is not the sort of criminal activity we've come to expect from you.

F-18 jet fighters drop bombs in Florida
DANIEL DAHM
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019, 10:57 AM:

The U.S. Navy will once again conduct bombing exercises in the Ocala National Forest , prompting authorities to alert residents who live nearby.

The practice will take place at the Pinecastle Bombing Range, an unfenced 5,760-acre area, with the eastern edge of the range located about 2 miles west of State Road 19 and the Camp Ocala campgrounds, and half a mile west of the Farles Lake campground.

F-18 jet fighters and other aircraft take off from Jacksonville Naval Air Station and drop bombs in the middle of the range, according to MilitaryBases.US.

It's at least the third time this year that the Navy has conducted bombing practice at the forest.

The Lake County Sheriff's Office alerted residents via a Facebook post.

"We have been notified that the U.S. Navy will begin live ordinance bombing at the Pinecastle Bombing Range in the Ocala National Forest now through the 21st of September. Residents around Lake, Marion and Volusia counties can expect to hear loud explosions, usually between the hours of noon and midnight, for the next few days," the post said.

Noise complaints can be reported by calling 800-874-5059.

In the past, noise from the bombs has driven animals onto nearby roads and homes, officials said.

Today's Birthdays:
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Speaking of birthdays, this interesting name caught my eye so had to google her.  The "actress-model" descriptor didn't hurt, either.

Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.

I know this one too. Judge Howard is a bitter old hanging judge. dealt with him quite a bit.

Judge sentences Crystal River woman to eight years in prison for trafficking meth.

Stephanie Ann Revel told Circuit Judge Richard “Ric” Howard it was one of the biggest mistakes she ever made.

It was Revel’s birthday on Feb. 28 and her boyfriend gave her $900 to spend from his income tax return.

She spent it on just over 14 grams of methamphetamine, the 34-year-old Crystal River woman explained to Howard during her Thursday morning sentencing hearing.

Citrus County Sheriff’s Office deputies later seized Revel’s birthday gift and other narcotics during a March 1 traffic stop at the intersection of State Road 44 and Rock Crusher Road.

Revel was also arrested, charged with trafficking in meth, possessing 0.5 grams of heroin and two alprazolam pills.

Instead of standing trial this week, Revel pleaded no contest to her accusations on Monday and opted to leave her fate up to Howard, who could have ordered a punishment of between 3 and 40 years in prison.

“I pray my children learn from my mistakes,” Revel said Thursday, explaining herself to the judge. “I take full responsibility for my actions.”

“Why didn’t you spend it on the kids?” Howard asked Revel, motioning over to her pair of young children sitting in the front row of the courtroom.

Howard sentenced Revel to eight years behind bars, which includes a three-year minimum-mandatory term for trafficking in between 14 and 28 grams of meth.

Beforehand, Howard said the way Revel’s meth was weighed out and packaged evenly in individual baggies was an indication the drugs weren’t for personal use but for dealing, contrary to Revel’s claims.

“Which causes great consternation for me,” the judge said about the evidence presented by Assistant State Attorney Kevin Davis, who asked Howard to sentence Revel to 10 years.

“That’s just how they weighed it,” Revel replied.

Revel’s attorney, Assistant Public Defender Luke Waatti, asked Howard to sentence his client to the three years, arguing Revel was remorseful and cooperative with deputies Anthony Amato and Nancy Suto, who testified Thursday to pulling Revel over and searching her.

“She didn't fight the cops, she didn’t run from the scene,” Waatti said.

Waatti added Revel was honest about her issues with drugs, and that she has never been convicted of such a crime before.

“You start somewhere, your honor,” he said.

Howard questioned Revel’s cooperativeness, asking why Revel didn’t give deputies consent to search her car when they stopped her.

Revel’s former employer, a Crystal River chiropractor, told Howard that Revel was a hard worker and dependable.

Howard also read a letter from Revel’s mom, who couldn’t attend Thursday’s hearing, but wrote about Revel’s rough upbringing.

In her emotional statement, Revel turned to her children and recited the Lord’s Prayer to them. She then pleaded with Howard to give her another chance to make the best of her life again.

“I am worth it, and I know I can still turn my life around,” she said. “I truly am ashamed and remorseful.”

Today's Birthdays:
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Speaking of birthdays, this interesting name caught my eye so had to google her.  The "actress-model" descriptor didn't hurt, either.

she's just a baby. but .....

SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6