Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.

I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
That also sounds like a good time. Have fun you crazy kids!
That one just finished up a run here Sunday. Sounds like it's excellent.
Particularly for those fearful of certain female body parts.

Today's Birthdays:

Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Rock musician Chuck Panozzo is 71.
Actor Tony Denison is 70.
Hockey Hall of Famer Guy LaFleur is 68.
 Actress Debbi Morgan is 68.
Jazz musician Peter White is 65.
Actress Betsy Brantley is 64.
Actor Gary Cole is 63.
TV news correspondent Deborah Roberts is 59.
Country-rock musician Joseph Shreve (Flynnville Train) is 58.
Rock musician Randy Bradbury (Pennywise) is 55.
Actress Kristen Johnston is 52.
Rock singers Gunnar and Matthew Nelson are 52.
Rock musician Ben Shepherd is 51.
Actress Enuka Okuma is 47.
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Actor Jon Bernthal is 43.
Singer The Dream is 42.
Actor Charlie Weber is 41.
Rock musician Rick Woolstenhulme (WOOL'-sten-hyoolm) (Lifehouse) is 40.
Rapper Yung Joc is 39.
Actress Crystle Stewart is 38.
Actor Aldis Hodge is 33.
Rock drummer Jack Lawless is 32.
Actor Malachi (MAL'-ah-ky) Kirby is 30.

Thought for Today: "A faith is a necessity to a man. Woe to him who believes in nothing." — Victor Hugo, French author (1802-1885).

Oliva day offerings at the Sis.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
Are you suggesting our current President is dishonest?

Good morning, FLDean and NJDave.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
Are you suggesting our current President is dishonest?
#fakeorangenews

good morning. my name is Lisa Marie and I'm a Shoplifter.

A Stonecrester will escape prosecution in the alleged theft of two bracelets earlier this year from Bealls.

Lisa Marie Campbell, 62, was arrested June 4 after she reportedly attempted to steal the bracelets from Bealls on U.S. Hwy. 441 in Lady Lake, according to an arrest report from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office.

Campbell, who was born in Punxsutawney, Pa., selected two bracelets and put them in her purse, the report said. She found other merchandise and paid for it at the checkout counter, but did not pay for the bracelets concealed in her purse. The bracelets had a value of $39.97 before taxes.

Campbell was arrested on a charge of theft.

Last month in Sumter County Court, she was allowed to enter into a pre-trial intervention contract that called for her to complete 40 hours of community service and enroll in a Shoplifter’s Anonymous Court. On Sept. 13, the prosecutor’s office announced no information would be filed in the case.

Morning BigPlansTony, DancinFoolDave and InquiringMindDean.
good morning DaveOfTheNews.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Mmmm mmm good.

well, she was.

[...]

Someone you know?

Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Mmmm mmm good.

well, she was.
Same age as my mom.

In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6