Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently
Was out for a walk at lunch, and it's pretty damn balmy out there.

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently
Was out for a walk at lunch, and it's pretty damn balmy out there.
79° here, RealFeel 84°, but those nasty sandgnats have me confined to the garage.

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently
Was out for a walk at lunch, and it's pretty damn balmy out there.
79° here, RealFeel 84°, but those nasty sandgnats have me confined to the garage.
Currently 57° here....and no sandgnats or other gnats.  I'll take it.

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently
Was out for a walk at lunch, and it's pretty damn balmy out there.
79° here, RealFeel 84°, but those nasty sandgnats have me confined to the garage.
Currently 57° here....and no sandgnats or other gnats.  I'll take it.
Boss took his team to a Thai Restaurant for lunch, had drunken noodles with squid...

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

Sometimes she will, but she gets cold much faster than I do, so not recently
Was out for a walk at lunch, and it's pretty damn balmy out there.
79° here, RealFeel 84°, but those nasty sandgnats have me confined to the garage.
Currently 57° here....and no sandgnats or other gnats.  I'll take it.
Boss took his team to a Thai Restaurant for lunch, had drunken noodles with squid...
Sounds yummy.

It's a school night for me (last one) and I'm gonna have to find something to bring with me for dinner.

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in, sorry.  Telecommuting today and it was a shitstorm from the word go.

Morning RevRaz.

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in, sorry.  Telecommuting today and it was a shitstorm from the word go.
I-5 is still screwed up?

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.
Whatever he said must have been BAD.
No worse than usual. Just that this time it hit too close to home.
If I remember correctly I didn't think it was that bad, but what do I know.
I found it and it was very distasteful.
Agreed. But only because he knew the folks. Otherwise, we've said a lot worse.
I agree.
Agreed on all counts, I know Tony meant no harm but I understand Tex being bothered by it. Hopefully he returns soon

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in, sorry.  Telecommuting today and it was a shitstorm from the word go.
I-5 is still screwed up?
Southbound lanes are closed Iindefinitely.

It's Somerville Eve!   :P
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
And Fishy can just come and drink his medicine and not smoke as necessary.
There's no crying...or sick days in herfing!
And he has a box to pick up and pay for.
I’ll be there, limping in but I’ll be there

It's Somerville Eve!   :P
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
And Fishy can just come and drink his medicine and not smoke as necessary.
There's no crying...or sick days in herfing!
And he has a box to pick up and pay for.
I’ll be there, limping in but I’ll be there
Taking one for the team.

Good night, folks.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]