Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Morning EarlyRiserTony and OnTheRoadAgainDave.
Good morning, OGTravellin Dave.
Need to wait for CarolinaTravellinDave to settle in before I start hitting the road again on Monday for a long stretch.  Confusing enough with the number of Dave's, don't need them all to be of the travelling variety.
Believe me, I will give it my all to shut and lock the Travellin Door behind me Friday afternoon and hand you over the key!
I was very sad to hear that we were selling our San Diego Site as part of another merger divestiture requirement.  Last of our three Cali sites...knew it was coming but sad none the less.  May be a while before there is another JWacky rendezvous.
It was officially announced yesterday is what I meant to say...
And I'll be dropping down from a 100K Frequent Flier to mere Gold status....
Wow, what does that mean to you and how much longer do you need to be there?
Just shifting projects and priorities.  Just as much time on the road, most of it is currently east of the Mississippi.  In any case, don't plan on being around more than another year, two max.  Then again, one firm I was planning on doing contract work for is HQ'd in Marco Island.... :-\

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony. Heading back east myself later this morning for the rest of the week.
Bring a jacket.  We all know how thin your blood is...

Morning Fish & Beans.

[...]
Ooof, not pretty there

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony. Heading back east myself later this morning for the rest of the week.
Bring a jacket.  We all know how thin your blood is...
Actually looks to be unseasonably warm there this week, but GFY anyway.

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony. Heading back east myself later this morning for the rest of the week.
Bring a jacket.  We all know how thin your blood is...
Actually looks to be unseasonably warm there this week, but GFY anyway.
LMAO

Bean's fault

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony. Heading back east myself later this morning for the rest of the week.
Bring a jacket.  We all know how thin your blood is...
Actually looks to be unseasonably warm there this week, but GFY anyway.
I don't know about that....evening temps would be around 60...you may need gloves and a hat as well as jacket.

[...]
Actually, I heard back from him...they are on the far side of the island from landfall and all things considered have fairly minor issues.

Morning Fish, Daves, Tony. Heading back east myself later this morning for the rest of the week.
Bring a jacket.  We all know how thin your blood is...
Actually looks to be unseasonably warm there this week, but GFY anyway.
It's actually very seasonable (by our standards).

Dean take the flamingo out for a swim?

Dean take the flamingo out for a swim?
Apparently:

good morning boys, crazy day yesterday.
went into work, but left at 5pm to get back to NJ early for a 6:15 dental appointment.
train from NY Penn Station to Secaucus, has door problems, so we don't leave on time and I miss the 5:46 connection.  So I am sitting there waiting for the 6:13, and NJ Transit decides to cancel it.  Next connection
is 6:46pm.  Call dentist and let them know I won't make the appointment.  get off that train, and while driving to my house, I am passed by an ambulance and a police car.  I turn on my street, and there are 4 police cars and 3 ambulances in front of my house, and the street is blocked.  Thought one of my elderly neighbor might be having medical problems, nope, there is blood on my sidewalk, someone passing through the neighborhood was stabbed.  they take him away in one of the ambulances.  Will try to get to the dentist today.

Dean take the flamingo out for a swim?
He and the lady are getting creative with it in the bedroom.

[...]
Dayum, that beats any Dad story.  That's a helluva neighborhood if "people passing through" get stabbed.  You might consider moving to the Bronx.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8