Hazzuh!
Later Ray
Literally...RR was just released!
Updated — 2:32 p.m. ET:
The official Ravens Twitter account tweeted that Ray Rice’s contract will be terminated following the release of video footage showing him punching his then-fiancée.
Yeah, at least when there was no footage you didn't have to see it. Now there's nowhere to hide and no defense. I can't believe she married him after that but it probably happens more than we think unfortunately
A lot more than most think and very unfortunately.  Not just athletes either!

Hazzuh!
Later Ray
Literally...RR was just released!
Updated — 2:32 p.m. ET:
The official Ravens Twitter account tweeted that Ray Rice’s contract will be terminated following the release of video footage showing him punching his then-fiancée.
Yeah, at least when there was no footage you didn't have to see it. Now there's nowhere to hide and no defense. I can't believe she married him after that but it probably happens more than we think unfortunately
Lets see who will be first to pick him up.

Hazzuh!
Later Ray
Literally...RR was just released!
Updated — 2:32 p.m. ET:
The official Ravens Twitter account tweeted that Ray Rice’s contract will be terminated following the release of video footage showing him punching his then-fiancée.
Yeah, at least when there was no footage you didn't have to see it. Now there's nowhere to hide and no defense. I can't believe she married him after that but it probably happens more than we think unfortunately
Lets see who will be first to pick him up.
Hello Cowboys!

Hazzuh!
Later Ray
Literally...RR was just released!
Updated — 2:32 p.m. ET:
The official Ravens Twitter account tweeted that Ray Rice’s contract will be terminated following the release of video footage showing him punching his then-fiancée.
Yeah, at least when there was no footage you didn't have to see it. Now there's nowhere to hide and no defense. I can't believe she married him after that but it probably happens more than we think unfortunately
Lets see who will be first to pick him up.
Indianapolis could use a new RB situation...
Logged

dwgbryant

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Let me know how you like the Chromebook Dean!  I have been looking at them, just hesitant...would mainly use for internet browsing, google hangouts, eherfs, etc.

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
Logged

dwgbryant

thats
they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Let me know how you like the Chromebook Dean!  I have been looking at them, just hesitant...would mainly use for internet browsing, google hangouts, eherfs, etc.
exactly what I got this for. i'll let you know.

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
You are moving on up there Dean!   Should do you a great job.
Logged

dwgbryant

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
beats the fuck out of me.

thats
they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Let me know how you like the Chromebook Dean!  I have been looking at them, just hesitant...would mainly use for internet browsing, google hangouts, eherfs, etc.
exactly what I got this for. i'll let you know.
Don't be using it for looking at no naked swamp women either!

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
beats the fuck out of me.
you got that Dave or does he need to clarify that answer

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
beats the fuck out of me.
It should, just usually limited storage, 16-32gb on those

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
beats the fuck out of me.
At least something does...
ssssscrrrrrrapppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they didn't have the Acer C720 but I ended up with a Samsung 11.6" Chromebook.
so I'm playing with that now. gotta figure out how to transfer all my picture files from phone to notebook.
Does it accept a flash drive?
beats the fuck out of me.
you got that Dave or does he need to clarify that answer
think I'm up to speed.