20 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Corona
          10/39.50
19 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
          10/32.50
18 La Aroma de Cuba robusto
           5/24.00
17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne robusto
          10/37.50
16 Nica Rustica El Brujito (toro)
           5/25.00
15 Diesel Underground Sampler Box - various
           9/39.99
14 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003  Salomon
           5/29.50
13 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
12 Park Avenue Torpedo
         10/24.50
11 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
           5/19.00
10 Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
  9 CAO Extreme  Robusto
           5/19.99
  8 Nub Cameroon 464
         10/37.99
  7 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
  6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
  5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
  4 Man O' War Ruination Corona
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 Diesel Unlimited d.6 Gordo
         10/34.50
  1 Bahia Vintage
          5/22.50

36 hour/1 day deal up for CI counterfeit knock offs  ...."less than $1.50 apiece. If that’s not enough to get your blood pumping, then you better check your pulse."
Logged

dogdays

[...]
Thanks for the recaps Dave!

36 hour/1 day deal up for CI counterfeit knock offs  ...."less than $1.50 apiece. If that’s not enough to get your blood pumping, then you better check your pulse."
Aaannnnnd I'm dead.

36 hour/1 day deal up for CI counterfeit knock offs  ...."less than $1.50 apiece. If that’s not enough to get your blood pumping, then you better check your pulse."
Aaannnnnd I'm dead.
Weekly special is 2nds, too. Sheesh.
Logged

dogdays

36 hour/1 day deal up for CI counterfeit knock offs  ...."less than $1.50 apiece. If that’s not enough to get your blood pumping, then you better check your pulse."
Aaannnnnd I'm dead.
Weekly special is 2nds, too. Sheesh.
What do you expect it's CI after all!

[...]
Just tryin' to do my part dd.

So here's the question - which is worse, a knock-off or a 2nd?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Post-Whore! ;) How was the weekend Sam?
Too brief, how about yours?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
He's just covering his ass for missing the Dean herf
Damn, evidently I missed it as well.  when was it?
Last night at 7:00 EST
Was it invite only?  I would have liked to join in, but not crash it.
Open to all posters from both banters Dean posted an invitation on the Banter Calendar.
The WHAT?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Post-Whore! ;) How was the weekend Sam?
Too brief, how about yours?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
When do they wrap up the division?  They're like 10 games ahead of the Yankees aren't they?
Not sure, have to be close.  8 or 9 I think.  they lost a couple over the weekend.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

So here's the question - which is worse, a knock-off or a 2nd?
Just wait until we start getting knock offs of the 2nds....

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Post-Whore! ;) How was the weekend Sam?
Too brief, how about yours?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
When do they wrap up the division?  They're like 10 games ahead of the Yankees aren't they?
Not sure, have to be close.  8 or 9 I think.  they lost a couple over the weekend.
Up by 9.5, not yet clinched.

[...]
Look up at the top of the banter (this one) where you click log in or log out and you will see calendar.  Click on calendar then click on the invitaion on September 7.  Even had his own banter for the party which you can still read.

[...]
Look at the bar on the top left of the page (where you can change your bio and AVI) and you will see calendar.  We can all use it to post events, milestones, whatever.  If you click on that, you will see a herf invite on yesterday's space.  Click on that and it opens a separate banter.

Yea, what Dave said.