CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: 9/8/2014  (Read 54715 times)

sfish

Re: 9/8/2014
« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Post-Whore! ;) How was the weekend Sam?
Too brief, how about yours?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
Nice!  We go see the amateur team here, pretty good show for the $$.  Cold front is hitting here too, Fall is coming very quick!
What choice do you have? There aren't any pro teams in NorthDafuckingkota!
But they got "ManCamps" and of course 20% of the nations oil supply with no pipeline to get it anywhere that might use it.
Hopefully we start buying other states too and succeed!
Doubtful!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2014, 01:03:59 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
Nice!  We go see the amateur team here, pretty good show for the $$.  Cold front is hitting here too, Fall is coming very quick!
Hunting season is fast approaching, pretty stoked to see how the new dog does!  Not a lot of options though...hence the #1 drinking state.
You must not be so bad after all ya hunt and got hunting dogs!  What sort of dog(s) you got there with ya?   I got a Lab (7 years old) and a Boykin Spaniel (2 years old) both trained up hunters but mostly duck hunt down here now no birds left but for opening day of dove season.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
But they got "ManCamps" and of course 20% of the nations oil supply with no pipeline to get it anywhere that might use it.
Hopefully we start buying other states too and succeed!
Doubtful!
But hopeful!   just so my wife keeps getting those Bakken Paychecks.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Hunting season is fast approaching, pretty stoked to see how the new dog does!  Not a lot of options though...hence the #1 drinking state.
You must not be so bad after all ya hunt and got hunting dogs!  What sort of dog(s) you got there with ya?   I got a Lab (7 years old) and a Boykin Spaniel (2 years old) both trained up hunters but mostly duck hunt down here now no birds left but for opening day of dove season.
Pshh, and I like cigars too! :)
She is a 15mo English Cream Golden Retriever.  I have hunted with American Goldens my whole life, 90% pheasants and 10% waterfowl.  My dad has an 8yo American Golden she will learn from, hopefully we will get out in the next couple weeks...might go dove hunting for some early practice. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2014, 01:09:36 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
She is a 15mo English Cream Golden Retriever.  I have hunted with American Goldens my whole life, 90% pheasants and 10% waterfowl.  My dad has an 8yo American Golden she will learn from, hopefully we will get out in the next couple weeks...might go dove hunting for some early practice.
Oh hell never knew you liked cigars too!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2014, 01:12:26 PM »

19 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
          10/32.50
18 La Aroma de Cuba robusto
           5/24.00
17 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne robusto
          10/37.50
16 Nica Rustica El Brujito (toro)
           5/25.00
15 Diesel Underground Sampler Box - various
           9/39.99
14 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003  Salomon
           5/29.50
13 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
12 Park Avenue Torpedo
         10/24.50
11 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
           5/19.00
10 Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
  9 CAO Extreme  Robusto
           5/19.99
  8 Nub Cameroon 464
         10/37.99
  7 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
  6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
  5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
  4 Man O' War Ruination Corona
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 Diesel Unlimited d.6 Gordo
         10/34.50
  1 Bahia Vintage
          5/22.50

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »

That's her on the left.  Her brothers are the 2 on the right, 2 and 3yo

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2014, 01:14:26 PM »

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017
Fuck, there goes my credibility!  :P
And my big, shiny numbers! That's it, I'm outta here. Except for the first post every morning after Tony.
I might just go back to JC where I have my posts ;)
You'll have to leave your dignity here
PB beer and my pussy-whipped status too!
Yea, there's that....and those yellow stars....

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #323 on: September 08, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Oh hell never knew you liked cigars too!
I just collect em...smoking is bad ya know!  8)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017
Fuck, there goes my credibility!  :P
And my big, shiny numbers! That's it, I'm outta here. Except for the first post every morning after Tony.
I might just go back to JC where I have my posts ;)
You'll have to leave your dignity here
Everyone knows I'll sell my dignity for a higher post count. Sheesh.
I missed something...What "dignity" ?  :P
Don't worry about it, not important here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #325 on: September 08, 2014, 01:25:01 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
When do they wrap up the division?  They're like 10 games ahead of the Yankees aren't they?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #326 on: September 08, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »

Magnum (Lab) and Cayman (Boykin)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #327 on: September 08, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #328 on: September 08, 2014, 01:28:12 PM »

Nice lookin dogs!! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #329 on: September 08, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »

Must make for quite the gang out in the field.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31