CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: 9/8/2014  (Read 54716 times)

sfish

Re: 9/8/2014
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2014, 12:30:34 PM »

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Post-Whore! ;) How was the weekend Sam?
Too brief, how about yours?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
He's just covering his ass for missing the Dean herf

sfish

« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017
Fuck, there goes my credibility!  :P
And my big, shiny numbers! That's it, I'm outta here. Except for the first post every morning after Tony.
I might just go back to JC where I have my posts ;)
You'll have to leave your dignity here
Everyone knows I'll sell my dignity for a higher post count. Sheesh.
I didn't mention YOUR dignity, as it doesn't seem to exist
I'm about to Ray Rice you.
Give me half of what you're worth?
Deal. Meet me in the elevator, bitch.
LOL, I'm telling on you

sfish

« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:21 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
It was decent...wife was coming off an 8day work (night shift) bender, so spent a lot of time with her and watched football.  Nothing newsworthy that's for sure!
That sounds pretty good to me.  Wife & I watched the Ravens game for a while, but since the O's are winning, We've been watching more Baseball than usual.  Actually went to a game a couple of weeks back.  Camden Yards is a pretty nice stadium.
Nice!  We go see the amateur team here, pretty good show for the $$.  Cold front is hitting here too, Fall is coming very quick!
What choice do you have? There aren't any pro teams in NorthDafuckingkota!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Nice!  We go see the amateur team here, pretty good show for the $$.  Cold front is hitting here too, Fall is coming very quick!
Oh no not this football shit again!

sfish

« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Oh no not this football shit again!
Not just football

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2014, 12:38:16 PM »

What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
And my big, shiny numbers! That's it, I'm outta here. Except for the first post every morning after Tony.
LOL, I'm telling on you
What's Tony gonna do, take away my post count? Oh, wait...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2014, 12:38:18 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Damn, evidently I missed it as well.  when was it?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
But they got "ManCamps" and of course 20% of the nations oil supply with no pipeline to get it anywhere that might use it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Last night at 7:00 EST

sfish

« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2014, 12:43:00 PM »

Eventually.
LOL, I'm telling on you
Exactly, hit you where it hurts

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »

Eventually.
LOL, I'm telling on you
Exactly, hit you where it hurts
Pink Stars Maybe?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2014, 12:49:03 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Was it invite only?  I would have liked to join in, but not crash it.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2014, 12:52:16 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Hunting season is fast approaching, pretty stoked to see how the new dog does!  Not a lot of options though...hence the #1 drinking state.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
Was it invite only?  I would have liked to join in, but not crash it.
Open to all posters from both banters Dean posted an invitation on the Banter Calendar. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2014, 12:53:10 PM »

Afternoon Sam!
Hey Sam!
Sam??
Yes?
But they got "ManCamps" and of course 20% of the nations oil supply with no pipeline to get it anywhere that might use it.
Hopefully we start buying other states too and succeed!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31