ss2

  • Summertime!!

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!

Afternoon Sam!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017
Fuck, there goes my credibility!  :P
And my big, shiny numbers! That's it, I'm outta here. Except for the first post every morning after Tony.

speaking of bad apples, Hi guys!
Right on time. Afternoon, Sam.

[...]
I might just go back to JC where I have my posts ;)

[...]
And where we can say fuck, but not breast.

[...]
I wonder if SteveR can have my posts from here added to my JC count? ;)

Nica Rustica's up, going fast.

[...]
Bastige!  ;)

[...]
You'll have to leave your dignity here

[...]
Everyone knows I'll sell my dignity for a higher post count. Sheesh.

[...]
PB beer and my pussy-whipped status too!

[...]
I didn't mention YOUR dignity, as it doesn't seem to exist