CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: 9/8/2014  (Read 54719 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/8/2014
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.
interweb just came back. been awake since 2:30am watching the storm.
JdN Antano short torp, fat sucker and coffee.

oh, good morning guys. thanks again for the welcome last night.
Morning FloriDean!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:27 AM »

Meeting Time, BBL

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.
3x FCS national champs and a 26game winning streak.  They said Fargo was their best venue all of last year, couldn't wait to come back...just had to make sure the streak was alive.
The 3 speakers that did not show up at the conference last week said it was their favorite annual event and they sure hated to miss it too!  FCS??? What the hell is that?  Is that the old Division 2 or something?
Someone into college football should probably know that.
This TX-sized ego is making me nauseous in the morning!
Someone who vanishes all weekend, misses the celebratory herf and then gets up Monday morning and first words out of their mouth are Morning Mo'fos makes me retaliate!
Sorry, I'll make sure to check in next time.  When the wife works 8 days straight of 12hr-nights and I see her for less than 90min a day, she gets the priority when she finally gets a couple days off.
I'm with you. Wife came home early yesterday, so I ditched the Browns game and went for a hike with her and the kids.
I saw those pics Dave, looks like the family had a blast!
They sure did. Wife already wants to head back to this place when the leaves start changing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2014, 08:57:42 AM »

Mornin MFers!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.
3x FCS national champs and a 26game winning streak.  They said Fargo was their best venue all of last year, couldn't wait to come back...just had to make sure the streak was alive.
The 3 speakers that did not show up at the conference last week said it was their favorite annual event and they sure hated to miss it too!  FCS??? What the hell is that?  Is that the old Division 2 or something?
Someone who vanishes all weekend, misses the celebratory herf and then gets up Monday morning and first words out of their mouth are Morning Mo'fos makes me retaliate!
Sorry, I'll make sure to check in next time.  When the wife works 8 days straight of 12hr-nights and I see her for less than 90min a day, she gets the priority when she finally gets a couple days off.
I'm with you. Wife came home early yesterday, so I ditched the Browns game and went for a hike with her and the kids.
No, that was just good judgement and avoiding having to experience the end you knew would come.   lol
Based on the first quarter that I saw, I thought for sure it would end up 35-6 or something.

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2014, 08:58:26 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

Sorry I missed it Dean!  Any luck on the land-lady's rack? ;)
not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.

sfish

« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2014, 09:01:00 AM »

Mornin MFers!
Might have to change your user name to Good Dad
That's a far cry from you calling me Ray Rice just a little bit ago. Haha.
Well, before the "Father of the Year" move you were talking about punching somebody in the face

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2014, 09:01:46 AM »

11 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
           5/19.00
10 Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
  9 CAO Extreme  Robusto
           5/19.99
  8 Nub Cameroon 464
         10/37.99
  7 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
  6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
  5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
  4 Man O' War Ruination Corona
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 Diesel Unlimited d.6 Gordo
         10/34.50
  1 Bahia Vintage
          5/22.50

Threebean

« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2014, 09:02:27 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

not yet. she showed up yesterday in her pickup and when I walked up to say hello she had on this black tank top with spagetti staps cut low to the point that her breasts were pushed up and about out. was difficult making eye contact as I was talking to her.
I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2014, 09:05:15 AM »

Mornin MFers!
Well, before the "Father of the Year" move you were talking about punching somebody in the face
And I still may. Check back with me in 2 days.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »

Mornin MFers!
But that wasn't family, so that's OK

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2014, 09:07:02 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

I'm telling ya, Dean has found himself in a letter to Penthouse.  The other residents are probably taking bets on how long before she beds him.
yeah, wouldn't bother me at all if she wanted an early deposit towards rent.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2014, 09:08:31 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

Not too early though, or she'll never be back to collect again.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2014, 09:10:41 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

Sounds like you are getting warmer! :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2014, 09:10:48 AM »

Mornin MFers!
No, that was just good judgement and avoiding having to experience the end you knew would come.   lol
Based on the first quarter that I saw, I thought for sure it would end up 35-6 or something.
I thought the same with the Eagles game.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2014, 09:11:37 AM »

I love Mondays!
it is Monday, right.

Maybe just a deposit...  :P
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31