Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
What's Fargo?

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.  And where the grown ups go on strike and fuck the season up for the fans giving the grown up players time to get their Ferrari's and Bentley's to the shop and stuff like that.

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
What's Fargo?
Insert me starting my woodchipper HERE

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.
You act like these players came from somewhere other than college. They get special treatment their entire athletic lives

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.
You act like these players came from somewhere other than college. They get special treatment their entire athletic lives
Raping sorority houses is good training for their NFL life.

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.
You act like these players came from somewhere other than college. They get special treatment their entire athletic lives
Exactly. It's the preferential treatment they receive all over campus that turns them into the assholes they are in the pros.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/9/7/FB_0907142242.aspx

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/9/7/FB_0907142242.aspx

Local dive-bar:

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.
3x FCS national champs and a 26game winning streak.  They said Fargo was their best venue all of last year, couldn't wait to come back...just had to make sure the streak was alive.

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.
You act like these players came from somewhere other than college. They get special treatment their entire athletic lives
Exactly. It's the preferential treatment they receive all over campus that turns them into the assholes they are in the pros.
But you said they go there "when they grow up" thus their seems to be some confliting facts here.

Mornin MFers!
Morning, endeared yellow star.
I should have Tony make that Endowed!
How bout them Vikings...BAM!
Wait, now you're rooting for Minnesota? Last week you bad-mouthed the entire state!  ;D
I support them when they win and harass them when they lose?  Fine, how bout GameDay coming back to Fargo!
I don't keep up with Sunday football but I did not know their was a Sunday team in Fargo.
College GameDay guys! Sheesh, and ya'llz call youzeself football fans?
So once again why would they be in Fargo?  To avoid the crowds is all I can think of.
3x FCS national champs and a 26game winning streak.  They said Fargo was their best venue all of last year, couldn't wait to come back...just had to make sure the streak was alive.
The 3 speakers that did not show up at the conference last week said it was their favorite annual event and they sure hated to miss it too!  FCS??? What the hell is that?  Is that the old Division 2 or something?

Good morning boys, Happy Monday!
What up, Scooter Pie?
Interesting day of football yesterday, I'm a bit concerned about the Giants tonight
Football is played on Saturday don't know what the hell ya'll are watching on Sunday.
It's the league where the players that you're watching go when they grow up
Oh yeah the one where when they grow up they have to add rules about beating the shit out of their wives on camera.
You act like these players came from somewhere other than college. They get special treatment their entire athletic lives
Exactly. It's the preferential treatment they receive all over campus that turns them into the assholes they are in the pros.
But you said they go there "when they grow up" thus their seems to be some confliting facts here.
When they lose their school pride and want to fill their pocketbooks... :)