CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 7/15/2017  (Read 6996 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/15/2017
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 09:01:51 AM »

Imagine Bean is sleeping in after an exciting day of travel.
Did he even make it to his destination?
He managed to make his connection by the skin of his teeth.  I'm assuming it took off.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »

Morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee as the lady gets ready to run out the door. She has an all day training class at the corrections department, 9-5 first of two classes.
Are you working for Uber now, sheesh doesn't she have a car?
Now that's an idea, and wouldn't require any wear and tear on the body!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 09:04:52 AM »

Morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee as the lady gets ready to run out the door. She has an all day training class at the corrections department, 9-5 first of two classes.
No I don't, yes she does, a brand new one, and I am not taking her. Sheesh.
Think you covered all the bases there. Well done.
Kind of a boring answer, not like I could embellish it any.
Nor is there the need.  Only question remains is waffles or pancakes?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »

This is only about 65 miles from Dean!

Gone within seconds': Massive sinkhole swallows 2 Pasco County homes, threatens third

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/gone-within-seconds-massive-sinkhole-swallows-2-pasco-county-homes-threatens-third-/559930626
Morning Dave. Saw that yesterday. They had a sinkhole there back quite awhile ago and had done ground reinforcement, that didn't work.
County property records show there was a sinkhole at the property where the first house was swallowed up, and that it had been stabilized in 2014. The home was sold in 2015, according to records. Messages left for its owner were not immediately returned Friday.

Sinkholes are stabilized by boring holes into the ground and injecting concrete.

Records also show a sinkhole was stabilized at the partially destroyed home in 2007.
I think I would be hesitant to buy a property on a "remediated" sinkhole.  Just sayin'

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2017, 09:09:32 AM »

Gone within seconds': Massive sinkhole swallows 2 Pasco County homes, threatens third

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/gone-within-seconds-massive-sinkhole-swallows-2-pasco-county-homes-threatens-third-/559930626
Morning Dave. Saw that yesterday. They had a sinkhole there back quite awhile ago and had done ground reinforcement, that didn't work.
County property records show there was a sinkhole at the property where the first house was swallowed up, and that it had been stabilized in 2014. The home was sold in 2015, according to records. Messages left for its owner were not immediately returned Friday.

Sinkholes are stabilized by boring holes into the ground and injecting concrete.

Records also show a sinkhole was stabilized at the partially destroyed home in 2007.
I think I would be hesitant to buy a property on a "remediated" sinkhole.  Just sayin'
Most people would. I would hope.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 09:12:22 AM »

no, she wanted cereal. Soooo, Cheerios with fresh blue berries and strawberries, spoon fed in bed, making sure the spoon dripped milk and juices between her breasts so I could enjoy a different type of breakfast. (better?)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 09:14:16 AM »

news report said the owners were Cuban immigrants that probably really didn't care at the time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 09:15:49 AM »

He managed to make his connection by the skin of his teeth.  I'm assuming it took off.
I'm hoping he saw a bit more of that girls in the little black dress. wonder if she had CFM heels on?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »

Apparently not in Florida.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 09:20:15 AM »

no, she wanted cereal. Soooo, Cheerios with fresh blue berries and strawberries, spoon fed in bed, making sure the spoon dripped milk and juices between her breasts so I could enjoy a different type of breakfast. (better?)
There ya go.  Send that one in to AARP Forum.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 09:21:18 AM »

I'm hoping he saw a bit more of that girls in the little black dress. wonder if she had CFM heels on?
Unfortunately, I think he lost her after the initial delay was announced.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2017, 09:22:28 AM »

Having the Leaf Connie this morning.  Feel is a bit soft but smokes well.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2017, 09:31:00 AM »

Apparently not in Florida.
Half that damn state is a sinkhole.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2017, 09:50:23 AM »

Glad those Houston schools and police have their eyes on these horrific counterfeiters.
...and why would anyone counterfeit a $2 bill?

http://newscdn.newsrep.net/h5/nrshare.html?id=03ADEEEBD010100001_us&r=3&lan=en_US&pid=14&app_lan&mcc=310&declared_lan=en_US&pubaccount=ocms_0&referrer=200620&showall=1#.WWi9WPnUKAg.twitter

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2017, 09:52:00 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6