CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 07, 2020, 12:43:10 AM

Title: 5/7/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on May 07, 2020, 12:43:10 AM
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 05:11:27 AM
Good morning guys. Cold morning.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 05:29:07 AM
Good morning guys. Cold morning.
Indeed. Boilers still humming.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 05:36:04 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 05:56:20 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. All reds again today?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 06:04:43 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. All reds again today?
Lately I start my day with my head pounding so I'm seeing all reds regardless.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 06:39:42 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. All reds again today?
Lately I start my day with my head pounding so I'm seeing all reds regardless.
Looking forward to getting back in the office at some point?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 06:42:17 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. All reds again today?
Lately I start my day with my head pounding so I'm seeing all reds regardless.
Looking forward to getting back in the office at some point?
Yes and no. I hate working from home but I also don't want to take unnecessary risks. No one is forcing me to go back to the office.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 06:44:24 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 06:46:04 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. All reds again today?
Lately I start my day with my head pounding so I'm seeing all reds regardless.
Looking forward to getting back in the office at some point?
Yes and no. I hate working from home but I also don't want to take unnecessary risks. No one is forcing me to go back to the office.
That's good. We're home until at least June 1, but they're being super careful about it, probably because they went to so much trouble getting most people to work from home, so I imagine it'll go beyond that. No complaints here, I filled up each of our cars with gas once since this started.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 06:46:31 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
Oof, that's rough, on both counts.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 06:47:29 AM
Good morning guys. Cold morning.
Indeed. Boilers still humming.
Yes they are. I couldn't imagine being at home for as long as you guys have. I'd be banging my head against the wall.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 06:58:41 AM
Good morning guys. Cold morning.
Indeed. Boilers still humming.
Yes they are. I couldn't imagine being at home for as long as you guys have. I'd be banging my head against the wall.
Some days are harder than others. But overall, it hasn't been as bad as I originally thought it would be.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 07:12:55 AM
Good morning guys. Cold morning.
Indeed. Boilers still humming.
Yes they are. I couldn't imagine being at home for as long as you guys have. I'd be banging my head against the wall.
Some days are harder than others. But overall, it hasn't been as bad as I originally thought it would be.
I will agree with that.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 07:26:26 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 07:42:26 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
I'm on my second cup, morning Dean.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 07:47:09 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 07:47:50 AM
I have my other two brown boxes out for delivery today. hopefully. one USPS and one UPS. we will see.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 07:48:21 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
...and a cigar!
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 07:48:52 AM
Good morning Dean, Rick, and WFHTony&Dave.  Finally hit a red light this morning.  And it turned red not because other traffic was waiting but because it had just been too long.  Probably saw me coming, bastige.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 07:49:14 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
doctor, Mr Mom, and bread winner have help?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 07:51:34 AM
Today is Thursday, May 7, the 128th day of 2020. There are 238 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On May 7, 1789, America’s first inaugural ball was held in New York in honor of President George Washington, who had taken the oath of office a week earlier.

On this date:
In 1889, the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore opened its doors.
In 1915, a German U-boat torpedoed and sank the British liner RMS Lusitania off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 1,198 people, including 128 Americans, out of the nearly 2,000 on board.
In 1928, the minimum voting age for British women was lowered from 30 to 21 [–] the same age as men.
In 1939, Germany and Italy announced a military and political alliance known as the Rome-Berlin Axis.

In 1945, Germany signed an unconditional surrender at Allied headquarters in Rheims (rams), France, ending its role in World War II.
In 1946, Sony Corp. had its beginnings as the Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corp. was founded in the Japanese capital by Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka.
In 1954, the 55-day Battle of Dien Bien Phu in Vietnam ended with Vietnamese insurgents overrunning French forces.

In 1963, the United States launched the Telstar 2 communications satellite.
In 1975, President Gerald R. Ford formally declared an end to the “Vietnam era.” In Ho Chi Minh City [–] formerly Saigon [–] the Viet Cong celebrated its takeover.
In 1992, the latest addition to America’s space shuttle fleet, Endeavour, went on its first flight.

In 1998, the parent company of Mercedes-Benz agreed to buy Chrysler Corp. for more than $37 billion. Londoners voted overwhelmingly to elect their own mayor for the first time in history. (In May 2000, Ken Livingstone was elected.)
In 2004, Army Pfc. Lynndie England, shown in photographs smiling and pointing at naked Iraqi prisoners, was charged by the military with assaulting the detainees and conspiring to mistreat them. (England was later convicted of conspiracy, mistreating detainees and committing an indecent act, and sentenced to 36 months; she served half that term.)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 07:52:38 AM
Ten years ago: A BP-chartered vessel lowered a 100-ton concrete-and-steel vault onto the ruptured Deepwater Horizon well in an unprecedented, and ultimately unsuccessful, attempt to stop most of the gushing crude fouling the sea. Before a record hockey crowd of 77,803, the United States lost to host Germany 2-1 in the opening game of the world ice hockey championships. Dave Fisher, lead singer of the 1960s folk group the Highwaymen, died in Rye, New York, at age 69.

Five years ago: After years of sharing power, British Prime Minister David Cameron pulled off an unexpected election triumph that gave the Conservative leader a second term with an outright parliamentary majority. A three-judge panel of the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York ruled that the National Security Agency’s bulk collection of millions of Americans’ phone records was illegal. Alex Rodriguez passed Willie Mays for fourth on the career home run list, connecting for No. 661 and helping the New York Yankees beat the Baltimore Orioles 4-3.

One year ago: Two gunmen opened fire inside a charter school in a Denver suburb not far from Columbine High School, killing a student, 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo, who authorities said had charged at the shooters to protect classmates; two students at the school were charged in the attack. (A 16-year-old, Alec McKinney, pleaded guilty to 17 felonies and awaits sentencing; 19-year-old Devon Erickson pleaded not guilty to the same charges.) FBI Director Chris Wray told a Senate panel that he had no evidence that the FBI had illegally monitored President Donald Trump’s campaign during the 2016 election. Two Reuters journalists who’d been imprisoned in Myanmar for reporting on the military’s abuses of Rohingya Muslims were freed in a mass presidential pardon. Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed into law one of the nation’s most restrictive abortion laws, a measure that banned the procedure once a fetal heartbeat is detected. (A federal judge later blocked the law from taking effect.)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:00:11 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Rhythm-and-blues singer Thelma Houston is 77.
Actress Robin Strasser is 75.
Singer-songwriter Bill Danoff is 74.
Rock musician Bill Kreutzmann (Grateful Dead) is 74.
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert is 73.
Rock musician Prairie Prince is 70.
Movie writer-director Amy Heckerling is 68.
Actor Michael E. Knight is 61.
Rock musician Phil Campbell (Motorhead) is 59.
Country musician Rick Schell is 57.
Rock singer-musician Chris O’Connor (Primitive Radio Gods) is 55.
Actress Traci Lords is 52.
Actor Morocco Omari is 50. Singer Eagle-Eye Cherry is 49.
Actor Breckin Meyer is 46.
Rock musician Matt Helders (Arctic Monkeys) is 34.
Actress-comedian Aidy Bryant is 33.
Actor Taylor Abrahamse is 29.
Actor Alexander Ludwig is 28.
Actress Dylan Gelula is 26.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:00:52 AM
Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 08:05:39 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
...and a cigar!
got it.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 08:08:20 AM
Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 08:09:07 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
I'm on my second cup, morning Dean.
I'm always up a few hours before having my first cup. I think I'm just trying to prove that I'm in control and that I don't NEED coffee. Who the heck am I fooling??
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:09:58 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 08:10:24 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
I'm on my second cup, morning Dean.
I'm always up a few hours before having my first cup. I think I'm just trying to prove that I'm in control and that I don't NEED coffee. Who the heck am I fooling??
Don't try to be a hero!
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 08:10:27 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:10:33 AM
good morning guys.
just woke up. coffee, I need coffee.
I'm on my second cup, morning Dean.
I'm always up a few hours before having my first cup. I think I'm just trying to prove that I'm in control and that I don't NEED coffee. Who the heck am I fooling??
Nobody!
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 08:10:50 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
#fakenews
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:12:04 AM
Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 08:13:01 AM
Good morning, Dean, Mark, and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:13:12 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 08:14:40 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
In that case, kudos to you my friend for being able to hold down the fort. For whatever reason, I assumed she was home as well.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 08:16:18 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
#fakenews
"Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for."  Just as well, it is the WaPo.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 08:18:21 AM
Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  You all lined up yet to protest the name of that school building?  Don't forget to post photos.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 08:25:36 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(
That is an understatement, for sure.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 08:29:58 AM
Did I mention how while I was quadruple booked for meetings yesterday, my son was puking his brains out? I realize just how bad I am at multitasking.
You are supposed to have some assistance...
In all fairness, my wife is still going to the office each day and he was sound asleep when she left.
Fair enough.  Guess business is booming... :(
That is an understatement, for sure.
I should probably know this, but what does she do?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:35:32 AM
Thought for Today: “There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing.” [–] Robert Browning, English poet (born this date in 1812; died in 1889).
This quote is intolerable.
Thought you might say that.  Morning EarlyRiserBean.
Good morning ClemsonDave.  You all lined up yet to protest the name of that school building?  Don't forget to post photos.
Nah, they had a mass protest of 7 people last year demanding change or boycott.  All done, nothing to see here.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:36:32 AM
Meanwhile dangerous criminals are running rampant in SC...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-carolina-woman-arrested-licking-spree-amid-coronavirus-police
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 08:38:30 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
#fakenews
"Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for."  Just as well, it is the WaPo.
Let me translate for you:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/polar-vortex-northeast-arctic-blast-snowstorm-may-rare-weather-west-heat-wave
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 08:46:03 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
#fakenews
"Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for."  Just as well, it is the WaPo.
Let me translate for you:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/polar-vortex-northeast-arctic-blast-snowstorm-may-rare-weather-west-heat-wave
CNS
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 08:47:26 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/05/06/polar-vortex-unleash-winterlike-cold-across-eastern-half-nation
#fakenews
"Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for."  Just as well, it is the WaPo.
Let me translate for you:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/polar-vortex-northeast-arctic-blast-snowstorm-may-rare-weather-west-heat-wave
All I know is it's colder than it should be. " Wearing my winter coat"
Morning Mr. Bean and Clemson Dave.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 08:53:40 AM
Meanwhile dangerous criminals are running rampant in SC...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-carolina-woman-arrested-licking-spree-amid-coronavirus-police
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 09:12:44 AM
Meanwhile dangerous criminals are running rampant in SC...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-carolina-woman-arrested-licking-spree-amid-coronavirus-police
So glad California is doing what it can to keep its jail population safe.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offender-sprung-from-california-jail-on-coronavirus-release-arrested-for-indecent-exposure (https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offender-sprung-from-california-jail-on-coronavirus-release-arrested-for-indecent-exposure)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 09:26:55 AM
Meanwhile dangerous criminals are running rampant in SC...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/south-carolina-woman-arrested-licking-spree-amid-coronavirus-police
So glad California is doing what it can to keep its jail population safe.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offender-sprung-from-california-jail-on-coronavirus-release-arrested-for-indecent-exposure (https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offender-sprung-from-california-jail-on-coronavirus-release-arrested-for-indecent-exposure)
At least he did it at the parole center, so the police response time was probably great.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 09:34:12 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 09:53:50 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
(https://blog.yellowoctopus.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-1.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 09:57:05 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 09:57:20 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
(https://blog.yellowoctopus.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-1.jpg)
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 10:02:22 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
Now granted, I'm not saying we always give them booze and drugs, but these are extenuating circumstances. :D
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 10:05:46 AM
too stupid to be #fakenews:
SF gives methadone, alcohol, cannabis to some addicts and homeless isolating from coronavirus in hotels.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-providing-medications-alcohol-cannabis-to-15251350.php
They don't like homeless on the streets, they don't like homeless being isolated in hotels so they don't go out and potentially infect a lot of other people - what exactly do people want done with the homeless? I'm asking a legit question here, cause for all the people who bitch about the homeless problem, I've yet to hear any of them come up with a solution to it.
everyone knows about the homeless problem, most try to hide it or solve it. I know in Florida that there are little home villages going up for them. to me it's one of those questions that doesn't have an answer. I know a handful personally down here that I feed and clothe periodically. they are very content in the way they live and usually oppose help. I don't know. I know when I lived on the streets I wish I had been smart enough to do it in a warm state.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 10:21:34 AM
[...]

I wonder if they're really content, or just too damn prideful.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 10:29:35 AM
[...]

I know when I was working bridges in NY, the local news did a series interviewing the homeless living under the bridges. quite a few were entiltled to SS and or military and other benefits but declined to even have someone file paperwork for them. just boggles my mind.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 10:42:32 AM
[...]

You can't fix stupid, I guess.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
[...]

I think too many were sniffing too much glue. all kinds of airplane glue. empty tubes all over.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 10:56:33 AM
[...]

Gotta do something to kill time.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: razgueado on May 07, 2020, 11:07:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 11:18:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Sorry to hear that, Raz.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 11:22:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Sorry for your loss Raz
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 11:24:46 AM
Sorry Raz.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 11:26:12 AM
[...]

Where the hell is that Lloyd Bridges 'Airplane GIF when you need it...?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 11:35:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
sorry to hear that. prayers for his family and friends.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 11:43:36 AM
Fingers crossed, everyone.

https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-personal-valet-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR2tfeOHHJ338Yq_c_kPYaxwiegYtwxvcfwRBpBqYr2SRZL_raKPf0yyEuM
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 12:41:24 PM
I'm definitely staying off the roads!

https://www.wyff4.com/article/nearly-20000-teens-in-georgia-have-received-their-driver-licenses-without-a-road-test/32402405
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 12:52:06 PM
I'm definitely staying off the roads!

https://www.wyff4.com/article/nearly-20000-teens-in-georgia-have-received-their-driver-licenses-without-a-road-test/32402405
(https://media.giphy.com/media/j1rRx4h5kkH4s/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 12:54:14 PM
I'm sure they were just for personal protection...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article242496296.html
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 01:02:59 PM
Today's offer from SBC

Thursday Specials!
Starting now until midnight enjoy two specials on three categories.

Dunbarton
Foundation
RoMa Craft

CODE: DFR = 17% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

OR

CODE: DFR125 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on orders $125 or more
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 01:19:09 PM
I'm sure they were just for personal protection...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article242496296.html
I'm confident he was just the curious type.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 01:50:07 PM
Cigar and coffee break.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/61e7b289edcd0797795e57735f69d911.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 01:55:45 PM
'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 01:58:41 PM
'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Lol, looks like the postman spilled his coffee on it, then kicked it around the block to make it look like that happened somewhere else along the way. Glad the sticks weren't damaged.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 01:59:27 PM
That's all that counts.. . unharmed
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 07, 2020, 02:17:36 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 02:18:36 PM
'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Lol, looks like the postman spilled his coffee on it, then kicked it around the block to make it look like that happened somewhere else along the way. Glad the sticks weren't damaged.
Sheesh, I'm amazed the cigars were unharmed
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 02:48:26 PM
'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Lol, looks like the postman spilled his coffee on it, then kicked it around the block to make it look like that happened somewhere else along the way. Glad the sticks weren't damaged.
Sheesh, I'm amazed the cigars were unharmed
Maybe there's internal injuries?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 03:10:15 PM
Morning, muchachos.  My friend Scott died sometime Tuesday night.  We were friends and coworkers since 1989.  I didn't sleep much last night.  Fuck.
Sorry to hear it, Bret. Had he been sick long or was it something out of the blue?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 03:11:09 PM
Warped kinda afternoon.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 07, 2020, 03:14:03 PM
Cooper weighing in at 44 lean pounds.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 03:20:48 PM
'stimulus' box #2 did not fare well. almost looks like it was thrown in the Gulf of Mexico.
cigars were unharmed.
Lol, looks like the postman spilled his coffee on it, then kicked it around the block to make it look like that happened somewhere else along the way. Glad the sticks weren't damaged.
Sheesh, I'm amazed the cigars were unharmed
Maybe there's internal injuries?
there's damage to 3 cigars. attributed to operator error. 😖
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 07, 2020, 03:21:19 PM
Cooper weighing in at 44 lean pounds.
handsome looking canine.
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 07, 2020, 04:08:59 PM
An orange like Cooper stick.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/a40e27bf2ba7fa8390a79d113b1839c0.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 04:41:43 PM
Golden brown Cain CT(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/3b9835bc2bca926b595b545cc1650360.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 07, 2020, 05:10:03 PM
@Travellin Dave  how do you like the Diaz De Gloria from AJ?
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 07, 2020, 05:41:49 PM
Calling it another work day in the books...
Title: Re: 5/7/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 07, 2020, 08:04:50 PM
Calling it another work day in the books...
Book it DanO’ not sure why I thought of that? Nice day off, but no cigar. Should be below freezing tonight and tomorrow, sheesh! I did order some cigars, doing my part to stimulate the economy.