CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 05, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 4/5/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on April 05, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 12:13:29 AM
Fuk food places, what about the job interview?
My interview went well. I had the first via Skype yesterday and they wanted to see me in person today. They are looking to act quickly. They'll have a decision by the end of this week. Still have a couple of other prospects too. I like this particular position but it's a contractor/1099 as opposed to all my previous full-time gigs. I was advised to create an LLC in order to exploit tax loopholes/write-offs. Don't want to put the cart before the horse but any advice?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 05, 2017, 12:39:10 AM
Fuk food places, what about the job interview?
My interview went well. I had the first via Skype yesterday and they wanted to see me in person today. They are looking to act quickly. They'll have a decision by the end of this week. Still have a couple of other prospects too. I like this particular position but it's a contractor/1099 as opposed to all my previous full-time gigs. I was advised to create an LLC in order to exploit tax loopholes/write-offs. Don't want to put the cart before the horse but any advice?
Yeah, your best friends are your accountant and your lawyer - in that order. Spend a lot of time with the accountant first, then the lawyer, and discount about 50% what the lawyer says. LLC's are not all they are cracked up to be. Your lawyer will say they're great, your accountant, if he or she is good, will be more realistic and might tell you just do an S-Corp. So long as you don't borrow capital, it's likely more or less a wash, but if liability is a threat, you're safer with an S-Corp and a good accountant will make it every bit as easy. And do NOT try to chisel the accountant. Whatever you pay will be less than the cost of your attorney, and it's money well spent.

That's my experience. And yes, I did it backward, poured stupid money into lawyers, and it was my accountant that mitigated the damage.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 05:52:31 AM
Morning Humpers, Humpees, the Humped, Jammers, Mashers and Scorchers!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:11:28 AM
Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:13:20 AM
Just because....little bit of Jammin' as well.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
Today is Wednesday, April 5, the 95th day of 2017. There are 270 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 5, 1792, President George Washington cast his first veto, rejecting a congressional measure for apportioning representatives among the states.

On this date:

In 1621, the Mayflower sailed from Plymouth Colony in present-day Massachusetts on a monthlong return trip to England.

In 1867, the original version of the poem "Curfew Must Not Ring Tonight" was written by 16-year-old Rose Hartwick (later Thorpe) under the title "Bessie and the Curfew."

In 1887, Anne Sullivan achieved a breakthrough as her 6-year-old deaf-blind pupil, Helen Keller, learned the meaning of the word "water" as spelled out in the Manual Alphabet. British historian Lord Acton wrote in a letter, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

In 1915, Jess Willard knocked out Jack Johnson in the 26th round of their fight in Havana, Cuba, to claim boxing's world heavyweight title.

In 1925, a tornado estimated at F-3 intensity struck northern Miami-Dade County, Florida, killing five people.

In 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an executive order creating the Civilian Conservation Corps and an anti-hoarding order that effectively prohibited private ownership of gold.

In 1955, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill resigned his office for health reasons. Democrat Richard J. Daley was first elected mayor of Chicago, defeating Republican Robert E. Merriam.

In 1964, Army Gen. Douglas MacArthur died in Washington, D.C., at age 84.

In 1976, reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes died in Houston at age 70.

In 1986, two American servicemen and a Turkish woman were killed in the bombing of a West Berlin discotheque, an incident which prompted a U.S. air raid on Libya more than a week later.

In 1987, Fox Broadcasting Co. made its prime-time TV debut by airing the situation comedy "Married with Children" followed by "The Tracey Ullman Show," then repeating both premiere episodes two more times in the same evening.

In 1997, Allen Ginsberg, the counterculture guru who shattered conventions as poet laureate of the Beat Generation, died in New York City at age 70.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:16:59 AM
Ten years ago: A Greek cruise ship, the Sea Diamond, sank off an Aegean Sea island, forcing the evacuation of nearly 1,600 people; two French tourists went missing and were presumed to have drowned. FBI Special Agent Barry Lee Bush was accidentally shot and killed by a fellow agent as a stakeout team closed in on three suspected bank robbers in Readington, New Jersey. Darryl Stingley, a former New England Patriots player paralyzed during an on-field collision in 1978, died in Chicago at age 55.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama signed bipartisan jobs legislation intended to help small businesses and make it easier for startups to raise capital. Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, 76, grandson of the automaker's founder and developer of the Porsche 911, died in Salzburg, Austria. Guitar amplifying pioneer Jim Marshall, 88, died in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. Barney McKenna, 72, the last original member of the Irish folk band The Dubliners, died in Dublin.

One year ago: The leak of millions of records on offshore accounts claimed its first high-profile political casualty as Iceland's prime minister, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, stepped aside. Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant signed a law allowing religious groups and private businesses to deny services to gay and transgender people. R&B singer-songwriter Leon Haywood, 74, died in Los Angeles. UConn won an unprecedented fourth straight women's national championship, capping another perfect season by routing Syracuse 82-51.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:17:37 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie producer Roger Corman is 91. Former U.S. Secretary of State and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell is 80. Country singer Tommy Cash is 77. Actor Michael Moriarty is 76. Pop singer Allan Clarke (The Hollies) is 75. Writer-director Peter Greenaway is 75. Actor Max Gail is 74. Actress Jane Asher is 71. Singer Agnetha (ag-NEE'-tah) Faltskog (ABBA) is 67. Actor Mitch Pileggi is 65. Singer-songwriter Peter Case is 63. Rock musician Mike McCready (Pearl Jam) is 51. Country singer Troy Gentry is 50. Singer Paula Cole is 49. Actress Krista Allen is 46. Country singer Pat Green is 45. Rapper-producer Pharrell (fa-REHL') Williams is 44. Rapper/producer Juicy J is 42. Actor Sterling K. Brown is 41. Country singer-musician Mike Eli (The Eli Young Band) is 36. Actress Hayley Atwell is 35. Actress Lily James is 28.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:18:03 AM
Thought for Today: "I know too much and not enough." - Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997).
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
Fuk food places, what about the job interview?
My interview went well. I had the first via Skype yesterday and they wanted to see me in person today. They are looking to act quickly. They'll have a decision by the end of this week. Still have a couple of other prospects too. I like this particular position but it's a contractor/1099 as opposed to all my previous full-time gigs. I was advised to create an LLC in order to exploit tax loopholes/write-offs. Don't want to put the cart before the horse but any advice?
Hope it works out even if just to bridge the income gap while you find the right job.

LLC is mostly a personal liability limiter but talk to a competent CPA about the tax angles.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 06:19:30 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
Thought for Today: "I know too much and not enough." - Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997).
Got yourself a first class Newark Nut to get your thoughts from today.

Ginsberg is best known for his poem "Howl", in which he denounced what he saw as the destructive forces of capitalism and conformity in the United States. In 1956, "Howl" was seized by San Francisco police and US Customs. In 1957, it attracted widespread publicity when it became the subject of an obscenity trial, as it described heterosexual and homosexual sex at a time when sodomy laws made homosexual acts a crime in every U.S. state. "Howl" reflected Ginsberg's own homosexuality and his relationships with a number of men, including Peter Orlovsky, his lifelong partner.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 06:37:44 AM
Thought for Today: "I know too much and not enough." - Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997).
Got yourself a first class Newark Nut to get your thoughts from today.

Ginsberg is best known for his poem "Howl", in which he denounced what he saw as the destructive forces of capitalism and conformity in the United States. In 1956, "Howl" was seized by San Francisco police and US Customs. In 1957, it attracted widespread publicity when it became the subject of an obscenity trial, as it described heterosexual and homosexual sex at a time when sodomy laws made homosexual acts a crime in every U.S. state. "Howl" reflected Ginsberg's own homosexuality and his relationships with a number of men, including Peter Orlovsky, his lifelong partner.
Just another dead commie...
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 06:39:16 AM
Good morning Daves
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 06:41:46 AM
Good morning Daves
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 06:48:54 AM
And here we are again! Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 06:49:41 AM
And here we are again! Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 06:51:31 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 06:58:46 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:04:51 AM
And here we are again! Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T.
Howdy, Tex.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:05:42 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:07:22 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
Hiya, Mark. Originally said it was supposed to be sunny and warm all day here... For the time being it's foggy and damp. Let's see if the sun pokes out at some point.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 07:16:30 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
Hiya, Mark. Originally said it was supposed to be sunny and warm all day here... For the time being it's foggy and damp. Let's see if the sun pokes out at some point.
Our forecast for the weekend is so much different this morning than it was yesterday afternoon it could be for 2 different cities 500 miles apart. But Fortunately it is much better than yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 07:17:18 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
Hiya, Mark. Originally said it was supposed to be sunny and warm all day here... For the time being it's foggy and damp. Let's see if the sun pokes out at some point.
Yea, it's hard for Fishy to ride that bike holding an umbrella.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 07:35:58 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
Hiya, Mark. Originally said it was supposed to be sunny and warm all day here... For the time being it's foggy and damp. Let's see if the sun pokes out at some point.
Yea, it's hard for Fishy to ride that bike holding an umbrella.
Even harder when you also have a coffee
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 07:42:47 AM
Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 07:45:29 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 07:45:43 AM
Early morning drop in for Mr. Steve.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 07:46:14 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 07:48:05 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
He could sell white gloves to a lady holding a ketchup lollipop
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:51:57 AM
Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 07:53:03 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Was going to say, there are so many positions for which Nate is suited.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 07:54:52 AM
Early morning drop in for Mr. Steve.

May be the only gap I hit today... then again.  ;)

Morning, Dave
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 07:57:33 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
He could sell white gloves to a lady holding a ketchup lollipop

I've heard that as popsicle, but what the heck do I know. I'm not in sales.

Greetings, SirMixAScott
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 08:00:18 AM
Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.

'Morning, Tony. Good luck! Hope you find something soon, or you may start syncing cycles with the warden.  :o ;D
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 08:02:28 AM
Early morning drop in for Mr. Steve.

May be the only gap I hit today... then again.  ;)

Morning, Dave
All this Nate talk got you a little frisky?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 08:02:41 AM
Okay, off to the first meeting of the day. Yay, me!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 08:10:31 AM
Okay, off to the first meeting of the day. Yay, me!
Knock 'em dead, Steve.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 08:18:35 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
Would he be reporting to you?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 08:19:48 AM
Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.

'Morning, Tony. Good luck! Hope you find something soon, or you may start syncing cycles with the warden.  :o ;D
Too late.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 08:22:15 AM
Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
When's the next trip?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 08:22:35 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Well, he was interviewed by 3 women, so I hope he brought his Dean pills.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 08:23:14 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
Would he be reporting to you?
Nah, we'd be in the same position.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 08:23:26 AM
Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Was going to say, there are so many positions for which Nate is suited.
You'd know, huh?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:24:18 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 08:24:33 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
51 out this morning, feeling damn fine!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 08:25:54 AM
Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
When's the next trip?
Cincinnati next week.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:33:14 AM
Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
When's the next trip?
Cincinnati next week.
You can go to the hospital and hold CB's cigar for him.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:33:41 AM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 08:42:59 AM
Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
When's the next trip?
Cincinnati next week.
You can go to the hospital and hold CB's cigar for him.
May have to manage both cigar and the warden't purse.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 08:43:47 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Nice! Getting it ready to send my way?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:48:02 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:48:26 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Nice! Getting it ready to send my way?
???
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 08:49:38 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 09:00:43 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 09:06:21 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 09:13:10 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
From what hear of his golf game, he should wear one on the course
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 09:17:42 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
From what hear of his golf game, he should wear one on the course
He gets his money's worth on the course, no question.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 09:21:36 AM
Morning morning crew.  52 deg out this morning, a bit nipply for this time of year.
51 out this morning, feeling damn fine!
Sun is finally peaking out now. We must be a bit delayed in North Jersey.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 09:22:59 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Those really are good looking.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 09:32:33 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Those really are good looking.
TWHS
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 09:44:25 AM
Now this is a beautiful sight!
Those really are good looking.
TWHS
He wishes TWSS.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 09:54:11 AM
Buesos up on the jam. By the way, for those of you who shiv a git...

The first deal at the Flip was - Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No.9 Petite Robusto
5/$29.99
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 09:55:24 AM
What has CI become?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on April 05, 2017, 09:57:43 AM
Good morning boys, and all you Daves....
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 10:06:22 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Are they even close to selling cigars to anybody?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
Good morning boys, and all you Daves....
Morning Al
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:16:31 AM
What has CI become?
Not a damn thing!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:17:01 AM
Good morning boys, and all you Daves....
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Are they even close to selling cigars to anybody?
Perhaps they're doing it on purpose? They've been way behind in shipping for quite awhile.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on April 05, 2017, 10:22:52 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Are they even close to selling cigars to anybody?
Perhaps they're doing it on purpose? They've been way behind in shipping for quite awhile.
never confuse selling with delivering.....  ::)
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 05, 2017, 10:23:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 10:33:47 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Are they even close to selling cigars to anybody?
And apparently another TV/Movie tie in with this Lucious Lyon Empire/Fox Films cigar.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 10:34:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz. Another day in paradise?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:36:31 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:36:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz. Another day in paradise?
+1
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 10:40:27 AM
What has CI become?
What's the problem, nothing in the No Jokes Clearance section strike your fancy?
Are they even close to selling cigars to anybody?
And apparently another TV/Movie tie in with this Lucious Lyon Empire/Fox Films cigar.  Sheesh.
Seems like they just released that a couple months ago, and now it's already on the FU. Not a good sign.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:41:16 AM
Holt's Today

Oliva Master Blends Monster Deal

Sampler of 20 cigars for $60 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 05, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz. Another day in paradise?
I wouldn't know. I haven't been to paradise. Here it's fuk'n raining like hell.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 05, 2017, 10:43:18 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Tex says it's a nice day in paradise.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:47:03 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Tex says it's a nice day in paradise.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:53:58 AM
Breaking News :o

Barry Manilow admits he is gay..
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 10:54:08 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Look at you, all Dean-like with your morning cigar and coffee.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 10:55:46 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Tex says it's a nice day in paradise.
Actually rather cool and windy as heck today, but he is not at work, so closer to paradise than most of us.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 10:56:59 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.

Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 10:57:16 AM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Look at you, all Dean-like with your morning cigar and coffee.
Practicing to be like Dean full time
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 11:03:52 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.

Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
I'd rather not say.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 11:16:21 AM
Practice suspended at the Masters, hell of a storm front moving in there.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 11:23:54 AM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
I'd rather not say.
Worse than Trump's Russian hooker?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
Practice suspended at the Masters, hell of a storm front moving in there.
I was watching Live At through my Masters app, and it looked like the storm front moving through was kinda small. The radar showed a little blip, and that was it. Not sure if there was something coming behind it, but the guys on the broadcast didn't seem to think so.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 11:40:42 AM
 A humping, jamming, mashing, scorcher of a day.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 11:46:07 AM
Practice suspended at the Masters, hell of a storm front moving in there.
I was watching Live At through my Masters app, and it looked like the storm front moving through was kinda small. The radar showed a little blip, and that was it. Not sure if there was something coming behind it, but the guys on the broadcast didn't seem to think so.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 11:47:40 AM
Got to go to Home Depot then lunch at Sandeez Hamburgers then to the grocery store.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 11:49:23 AM
Practice suspended at the Masters, hell of a storm front moving in there.
I was watching Live At through my Masters app, and it looked like the storm front moving through was kinda small. The radar showed a little blip, and that was it. Not sure if there was something coming behind it, but the guys on the broadcast didn't seem to think so.
I see, they were only showing as far west as Macon. Different picture when you zoom it out a bit.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on April 05, 2017, 11:57:18 AM
Got to go to Home Depot then lunch at Sandeez Hamburgers then to the grocery store.
Happy trails, Tex
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
Holt's Today

Oliva Master Blends Monster Deal

Sampler of 20 cigars for $60 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Back in the day, people would've stampeded for that deal
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 12:15:18 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 12:17:31 PM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.

nice smoke. I like them in the morning watching the sun come up.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 12:23:50 PM
Holt's Today

Oliva Master Blends Monster Deal

Sampler of 20 cigars for $60 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html (http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html)
Back in the day, people would've stampeded for that deal
Heck of a deal.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 12:24:42 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
One damn thing after another Dean.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 12:26:59 PM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
I'd rather not say.
Worse than Trump's Russian hooker?
Or better than, depending on how you judge talent... :o
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 12:32:34 PM
Holt's Today

Oliva Master Blends Monster Deal

Sampler of 20 cigars for $60 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Back in the day, people would've stampeded for that deal
Ah, the jaded lot we have become!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 12:33:54 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
Gonna do a full STD screen?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 12:35:14 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
Gonna do a full STD screen?
Herpes!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 12:35:41 PM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.

nice smoke. I like them in the morning watching the sun come up.
Yep, great value when I bought some on the famous bid before smokes went crazy.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2017, 12:36:23 PM
AF Cuban Corona lit and a cup of expresso on the patio where it feels like the Rocky Mountains this morning.
Look at you, all Dean-like with your morning cigar and coffee.
Well, except for the pancakes, strawberries and jump start.... :P
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 12:36:55 PM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
I'd rather not say.
Worse than Trump's Russian hooker?
Or better than, depending on how you judge talent... :o
Saphilthia Itll Roteurcockoff
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 12:47:11 PM
Out to an all day....actually two and a half days.  Fun keeps coming....
Hot Damn, Fun and Games!

We got another 2-day Mardi Gras Mask Retreat May 3-4. ::) >:(
We'll be enjoying day 1 of CF on the 4th, we'll be sure to toast you. :)
I hope Nate doesn't pack any masks this year
He'd look pretty stupid doing his magic show without any masks.
Is that the one where he makes your dignity disappear and 20 bucks moves from your wallet to his?
I'd rather not say.
Worse than Trump's Russian hooker?
That what we're calling Putin now?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 01:21:17 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
One damn thing after another Dean.

I'm glad they got me in to see a rheumatologist so quickly.

filling out more paperwork for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
Gonna do a full STD screen?

no, not due until I change partners, or if they take partners.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 01:32:16 PM
Par-3 contest is cancelled due to weather. That sucks, one of my favorite parts of the tournament.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 01:41:55 PM
good morning guys.

good luck today Tony, I wish you the best.

off to the doctor. more will be revealed later.
Morning Dean and hope the Doc can help you.

thanks Dave. the guy is up to the challenge of having me as a patient. poor guy. he has me fasting for lab work AFTER I see a rheumatologist at 8:30am tomorrow. at least everything I need is on the grounds of the complex. oh, and I have high blood pressure that I didn't know about.

Camacho connie robusto and coffee for lunch.
One damn thing after another Dean.

I'm glad they got me in to see a rheumatologist so quickly.

filling out more paperwork for tomorrow.
Our paperless society.  Yeah, sure thing.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 05, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
Par-3 contest is cancelled due to weather. That sucks, one of my favorite parts of the tournament.
Par for the course…
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 02:02:01 PM
Par-3 contest is cancelled due to weather. That sucks, one of my favorite parts of the tournament.
Par for the course…

72

http://www.masters.com/en_US/course/index.html

 :P
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 02:04:55 PM
Rain and thunderstorms supposed to last into the night. Already a bunch of flash flood and severe weather warnings going out... 1st round will be messy, but should be sunny Friday onward.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
Par-3 contest is cancelled due to weather. That sucks, one of my favorite parts of the tournament.
Par for the course…

72

http://www.masters.com/en_US/course/index.html

 :P
Boom!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 02:56:22 PM
Rain and thunderstorms supposed to last into the night. Already a bunch of flash flood and severe weather warnings going out... 1st round will be messy, but should be sunny Friday onward.
Current Radar
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 03:20:41 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .biz has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
Over the hump hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 03:22:50 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .bis has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Right nice deal these days!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 03:33:30 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .bis has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Right nice deal these days!

Slim pickin's for sure.

I'm considering using the WARPED code for 20% off at SmallBatch for the little sampler, but 6/$50 is not a definite... great smokes though.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 03:59:47 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .bis has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Right nice deal these days!
Slim pickin's for sure.

I'm considering using the WARPED code for 20% off at SmallBatch for the little sampler, but 6/$50 is not a definite... great smokes though.
Considered something from that offer as well, but still a bit steep for my cheapy cheapo blood.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on April 05, 2017, 04:04:31 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .bis has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Right nice deal these days!
Slim pickin's for sure.

I'm considering using the WARPED code for 20% off at SmallBatch for the little sampler, but 6/$50 is not a definite... great smokes though.
Considered something from that offer as well, but still a bit steep for my cheapy cheapo blood.

I hear ya, but I haven't bought much the past few months, so this would be a treat. Plus, I feel like this cigar money is burning the proverbial hole in my pocket. Haha
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 04:25:55 PM
5 pack Frenzy at the .bis has New World Navegante (5.5x55) for $17.32 using the 10reddit code. Includes Free shipping....
Right nice deal these days!

Slim pickin's for sure.

I'm considering using the WARPED code for 20% off at SmallBatch for the little sampler, but 6/$50 is not a definite... great smokes though.
I have been thinking about that very same thing.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 04:27:07 PM
Nica Rustica lit
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 05:07:23 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2017, 06:10:37 PM
Hump Day
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:02:26 PM
Hump Day
Coņo, lo mataste otra vez!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2017, 07:05:11 PM
Hump Day
Coņo, lo mataste otra vez!
Ole'
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2017, 07:26:50 PM
Hump Day
Coņo, lo mataste otra vez!
Ole'
Hahaha. How goes it, David?
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2017, 07:39:27 PM
Hump Day
Coņo, lo mataste otra vez!
Ole'
Hahaha. How goes it, David?
ok, work is getting old. Looking forward to vacation in a few weeks. Milan on 4/25 YES!
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
Hump day, indeed
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170405/16c782157f053964a954beedf5a8fd0e.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2017, 07:51:26 PM
got my truck back. $750 lighter than I was. now to collect from the lady's daughter. I won't hold my breath.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:02:19 PM
got my truck back. $750 lighter than I was. now to collect from the lady's daughter. I won't hold my breath.
Looks good as new
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2017, 08:09:32 PM
Surely they aren't serious :o (Jamming)

La Aurora Preferidos #2 Maduro
5/$56.00

Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2017, 08:15:15 PM
Surely they aren't serious :o (Jamming)

La Aurora Preferidos #2 Maduro
5/$56.00
no one can post CRAZY PRICE now that the banter is closed.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2017, 08:16:07 PM
Hump day, indeed
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170405/16c782157f053964a954beedf5a8fd0e.jpg)
almost had one today.....been looking at it in my humi for weeks.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 08:19:10 PM
Hump day, indeed
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170405/16c782157f053964a954beedf5a8fd0e.jpg)
almost had one today.....been looking at it in my humi for weeks.
Certainly not a routine smoke, but a favorite.  I need to restock my home humi so I don't smoke the remaining ones too soon.
Title: Re: 4/5/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2017, 08:20:20 PM
got my truck back. $750 lighter than I was. now to collect from the lady's daughter. I won't hold my breath.
Looks good as new
Indeed.  And here's hoping this doesn't become another chapter in the Deadbeat Chronicles.