Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2016, 01:49:30 PM »

Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2016, 01:52:23 PM »

Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
I wish I could un-read this but it's the truth

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2016, 01:55:46 PM »

Happy Birthday Rick.
Happy Birthday POSRick.

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2016, 02:01:00 PM »

Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
My wife is a hot mess medically. She knows if she leaves me, she'd have to do all the stuff I do around the house herself, so she's not going anywhere. Lol

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »

Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
Once 20 years have passed in a marraige, the women figure out,
 they can pretty much do what they want, without any major consequences. We are no longer
attracting, younger, nubile, docile replacements.  Plus they will make sure if we decide to leave
what we end up with, will barely be enough to cover a room at the YMCA.
My wife is a hot mess medically. She knows if she leaves me, she'd have to do all the stuff I do around the house herself, so she's not going anywhere. Lol
DaveDave the domestic god, a truly handy man.

« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »

I went to use my toaster oven the other day and I heard a big spring type pop.... POP...!  The spring that holds the door open broke, and now the door will not stay closed.  I closed the door, and shoved a skillet handle through the door handle on the oven, tilted the skillet towards the back and used the skillet as a counter weight to hold the door close.  It worked, but I think it's about time to retire my 10 year old toaster oven and get a new one.  Now, which one is a good oven...?  They run from $50 - $300.  I'm looking at the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven for $269, but the reviews are really screwy.  Hundreds give it a 5 star (best) rating, while a small handful are stating that the oven fails after a year.... yikes...!!!!  Another major decision to make...  sigh.
I got the toaster oven on sale for $149 from Williams Sonoma.  Got tons of 20% off and free shipping offers via their email deals.  We generally just heat things up with ours and toast toast (imagine that if you will).  Got it in November and so far, so good.  Beats hell out of the old Walmart analog POS.

« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »

[...]
Preach, brother DaveMike.

« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2016, 02:24:07 PM »

Time to pack it up, back for 4 hours of OT tomorrow. Hazzuh!

« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »

Time to pack it up, back for 4 hours of OT tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2016, 03:01:59 PM »

GFY! CCB.

« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2016, 03:11:03 PM »

Time for another Dave to punch in it seems.

« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »

Well as would be expected, sitting in the car waiting on the warde.  15 minutes late and counting.  Fuk me to tears!
Oh, I don't even leave the house, I sit and watch TV, till they are at the back door, ready to leave.
then I turn off the TV, get up, put my coat on and go to the car.
I always give my wife a time to leave of 10 minutes before I actually want to leave.
So she's pretty speedy then.

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2016, 03:41:14 PM »

Friday afternoon lull....

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2016, 04:12:51 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9