Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2016, 04:55:28 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2016, 05:43:48 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2016, 05:51:44 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
If it is news worth knowing it can be found on this banter.

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2016, 05:53:29 PM »

Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2016, 06:28:46 PM »

SHEESH!!!!!!

Time to seek my dinner and a Shiner at Snoopy's Pier on the Intracoastal Waterway.

« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2016, 08:48:20 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2016, 08:49:26 PM »

Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.
You envy us, I know.

« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2016, 08:59:04 PM »

Made it to the beach, mostly clear and 84 degrees.  No Snow!!!!!!

Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout being consumed.
You envy us, I know.
Very much so!

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2016, 09:00:31 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.
Guess I should have posted an Irish version.

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2016, 09:01:23 PM »

TexDave, why didn't you tell me Merle Haggard passed on Wednesday?
Hell, even I knew it was in the upper right hand corner of Facebook, so it must be true.
Don't usually go to FB for my news.
Why didn't you read my post about an hour after it was announced on Wednesday. ::). Or for that matter look at my personal message change from Wednesday.  Sheesh!

Died on his birthday no less!

Daily Cigar Deals Discussion / Re: 4/6/2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Sad day for country music!

One of the most iconic voices in country music, Merle Haggard, died today at the age of 79.

The singer, best known for songs like “Mama Tried” and “Okie from Muskogee,” had recently canceled scheduled concerts in April in to recuperate from a fight with double pneumonia
OK, so I missed it.  Excuse fukkin me.  Glad you did make the announcement.
I don't think it registered with most on here. :(

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2016, 09:50:44 PM »

[...]

Exactly!

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2016, 09:51:19 PM »

[...]

True, but what do they know.

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2016, 10:05:03 PM »

Finishing up a Warped La Hacienda, fading fast, time to call it a night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]