CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 5/29/2015  (Read 22312 times)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »

Thinking about cigar #2, maybe an Intemperance BA
I am on beer 3 but still on cigar 1
Went with the Intemperance, excellent cigar haven't had one in awhile. Moved onto a Tanqueray & tonic
Just lit a Famous Nic 3000, about 2 years old should be good.
TR, the FN3K GR used to be a favorite of mine.  When they were good, they were awesome.  Have some deep in storage hard to get to right now.  How is yours/which vitola?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2015, 07:22:47 PM »

Went with the Intemperance, excellent cigar haven't had one in awhile. Moved onto a Tanqueray & tonic
TR, the FN3K GR used to be a favorite of mine.  When they were good, they were awesome.  Have some deep in storage hard to get to right now.  How is yours/which vitola?
Evening gents.  On beer2 S.A., cigar 1 Diesel barber pole from CFest.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2015, 07:22:58 PM »

Sister has DPG Blues Toro 10/$35 on the Mazo deal

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2015, 07:26:14 PM »

Evening Sly.  They are very good in 3-5 years.  This is a Churchill size just over 2 years old and good.  Few burn issues which is common with them.    I have some 6 years old that are really good but almost gone. 

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2015, 07:46:34 PM »

Evening Sly.  They are very good in 3-5 years.  This is a Churchill size just over 2 years old and good.  Few burn issues which is common with them.    I have some 6 years old that are really good but almost gone.
good to know, TR.  word on the comments page when they were really good, then sell out, that you never knew how good the next batch would be. Some were good or just okay, then another batch was just wonderful.  I still salivate when I see them, because of the phenomenal ones I had.  Ever find out who made them?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »

good to know, TR.  word on the comments page when they were really good, then sell out, that you never knew how good the next batch would be. Some were good or just okay, then another batch was just wonderful.  I still salivate when I see them, because of the phenomenal ones I had.  Ever find out who made them?
Funny thing, lots of stories about who made them but none ever confirmed.  I don't claim to know and really wonder if even always made by the same company.   First ones I had about 10 years ago smoked like a $10 cigar. 

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2015, 10:51:05 PM »

Funny thing, lots of stories about who made them but none ever confirmed.  I don't claim to know and really wonder if even always made by the same company.   First ones I had about 10 years ago smoked like a $10 cigar.
sorry, TR.  got pulled away.  Thanks for your replies.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2015, 12:04:20 AM »

Wake up Tony!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]